Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Hawaii Tesla Meet Up!

Who's going to the Hawaii Tesla Meet Up on 7/28?

• Will definitely be there!

Votes: 12 66.7%
  • Will try to make it, but not sure.

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Sorry, can't make it this time :(

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What time are we looking at? And where? If we do Kakaako Waterfront Park, we may need to block some stalls.

I was thinking around 10 in the morning but it's not set in stone yet. We could also do an afternoon meetup too if that's more convenient for people. Since this is our first meet-up, would be great to try to fit it in everyone's schedule :)

Let me know if everyone prefers a morning or afternoon time?

also, any suggestions on alternative locations are welcomed :)

Hawaii Tesla Meet Up - 7/28/13

Ok...there seems to be a lot of us now so I'll take the initiative and try to plan a meetup. It's been great meeting forum members at the service center and I'm sure we all have great experiences to share.

Here's my initial thoughts on a meetup.

When : A Sunday morning (around 10'ish) in July - 14th, 21st, or 28th
where: Kakaako waterfront park - usually have plenty of parking there. Other suggestions welcome
sunday drive: tesla drive along Ala Moana Blvd, Waikiki, Hawaii Kai, maybe even further with potential scenic photo opps :)

Reply if you're interested - what date works best, any input on where to meet and Sunday drive destinations, and any other suggestions.

Cant wait to meet all of you!

UPDATE - Tesla Meet-Up 7/28/13 - Save the Date! Looks like the majority of those who responded are available on the 28th. Also, propose an 11 am meet up time in case some of us have morning commitments or need time to wash our cars :) I anticipate we'll be hanging out around an hour meeting everyone before the Tesla drive.

Meet-up place is still Kakaako Waterfront Park....More details to follow....suggestions welcome on locale, drive route, etc.

PS. Sorry to those who were not available that day but I went with the date when most people could make it :( Hopefully, we can have at least one more meet-up this year.

UPDATE - Tesla Meet-Up 7/28/13 - Save the Date! Looks like the majority of those who responded are available on the 28th. Also, propose an 11 am meet up time in case some of us have morning commitments or need time to wash our cars :) I anticipate we'll be hanging out around an hour meeting everyone before the Tesla drive.

Meet-up place is still Kakaako Waterfront Park....More details to follow....suggestions welcome on locale, drive route, etc.

PS. Sorry to those who were not available that day but I went with the date when most people could make it :( Hopefully, we can have at least one more meet-up this year.

the 28th it is....:biggrin:
I guess I will have to save "this" sign until next years Teslive...:rolleyes:
TesliveHI.png

My Model S is ready to be shipped but I don't think it will make it here by the 28th! Hopefully they can get it on the boat this upcoming week and I get it just in time. Would love to participate in the first Hawaii Tesla meet. *fingers crossed*

My Model S is ready to be shipped but I don't think it will make it here by the 28th! Hopefully they can get it on the boat this upcoming week and I get it just in time. Would love to participate in the first Hawaii Tesla meet. *fingers crossed*

Come even if you don't have your Tesla yet! Get to meet everybody and start learning about your soon to arrive car!

Haha thanks spleen, I'll see if I can make it. Still going to hope that my car makes it in time!

if it gets shipped out this week, you should have it in time for the meet-up :)

Would also encourage anyone stalking the forums who are considering or who reserved a Tesla to stop by. You'll pick a lot of helpful tips from those who already have their cars.

if it gets shipped out this week, you should have it in time for the meet-up :)

Would also encourage anyone stalking the forums who are considering or who reserved a Tesla to stop by. You'll pick a lot of helpful tips from those who already have their cars.

I invited a girl from work that is interested (and shopping for a new car) I even told her that her husband was welcome.:tongue:

I did that too today. There is a Physician Assistant who had configured a MS but never ordered it. This may tip her over to buy one.

My co-worker saw me pull up in my car in the parking garage. She said her and her husband were interested in buying one. Of course I invited her to the meet-up! Tesla should really start paying referral fees for any sales we push :)