Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First impressions from a new Tesla Model Y owner...WOW

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I made a Youtube video reviewing my Model Y that I picked up in Rockville, Md. on March 23rd. I'm really genuinely impressed and feel so fortunate that I was able to get one especially during the current insane climate. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to include on a future video! I go over what it's like having a car seat (I have three kids), quality control, and if I fit comfortably laying down aka CAMP MODE! It is worth the way guys!

I made a Youtube video reviewing my Model Y that I picked up in Rockville, Md. on March 23rd. I'm really genuinely impressed and feel so fortunate that I was able to get one especially during the current insane climate. Let me know if there is anything you would like me to include on a future video! I go over what it's like having a car seat (I have three kids), quality control, and if I fit comfortably laying down aka CAMP MODE! It is worth the way guys!
I refuse to watch any video linked in this forum where the poster writes absolutely nothing of substance. If you have impressions, post those impressions - otherwise I'm not going to bother with your video.

This isn't a forum for linking to videos. It's a forum for discussion. If you have impressions, post details of those and then include a link to your video. Don't tell us we need to watch your video to get anything - reeks of click bait.

Says who? I love videos. More interactive and informative than just another list of observations.

Appreciate all the support guys. This is hardly a "clickbait" video BurritoDouche. While yes, my video is monetized (I've made 21 cents so far woo!) my intent was to share a video that highlights some things that I haven't seen in the other countless videos I've watched prior to picking up my own Y. My intitial post describes exactly what I included in the video and to please reach out to me if you have any other information. Personally, I would much rather watch a video of someone's impressions of their actual car vs. reading about their car.

I already watched your video yesterday because, naturally, I've been scowering youtube for every MY video I can find. Thought it was a good, fresh take. Thanks.

Last edited:
Says who? I love videos. More interactive and informative than just another list of observations.
Sure, you post a video. Then I'll post a video responding to your video. Then you make another video responding to my video response to your video. That would be an awesome discussion.

Some of us don't want to spend 10 minutes or whatever of our life watching a video that might turn out to be crap just to get to some nugget of info. This is forum - post your thoughts, impressions, data, whatever. If it is interesting and not just a ploy to get me to watch a video, I'll definitely check out your video.

This isn't a forum for linking to videos. It's a forum for discussion. If you have impressions, post details of those and then include a link to your video. Don't tell us we need to watch your video to get anything - reeks of click bait.
Most probably agree with your point: give us info not just a link! Your tone was abrupt. I don't believe this was intentional.

Some of us don't want to spend 10 minutes or whatever of our life watching a video that might turn out to be crap just to get to some nugget of info.

And yet some of us will spend significantly more than that amount of time arguing like a five year old instead of;

A) simply scrolling past the post that offends us so

B) just investing the 10 minutes and saving ourselves 2 hours of foot stomping

You’re also a new member here (6 months) hardly making you an expert about this forum. FYI, OP followed forum protocols and decorum. You, however, are being a dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.