Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First long trip. Which is the ideal charge situation?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good one πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Prius $20K Tesla $70K Replace my engine after 300+K miles $3K including labor.. Replace your Battery $20+K 😲 Priceless πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ˜‚

I paid $53K for my new Tesla. When has a new Prius ever been $20K ? How much maintenance did you do on that engine along the way?

I wouldn't drive a Prius if it was literally priceless. If you gave me the car and paid all the gas and maintenance on it. :eek:πŸ₯³πŸ€ πŸ‘πŸ’„πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ§΅πŸ¦˜πŸŸ

I paid $53K for my new Tesla. When has a new Prius ever been $20K ? How much maintenance did you do on that engine along the way?

I wouldn't drive a Prius if it was literally priceless. If you gave me the car and paid all the gas and maintenance on it. :eek:πŸ₯³πŸ€ πŸ‘πŸ’„πŸ§œβ€β™€οΈπŸ§΅πŸ¦˜πŸŸ
C4EDD530-EEA9-4139-97E4-2B1B9CE7EDA5.jpeg

I don't own a Model 3. And I'm not interested in "green signaling". I don't even know what that means.

I bought an electric car because electric cars are superior to internal combustion cars.
True πŸ‘πŸ» I love them for the SPEED.. Been in to fast combustion cars all my life and are completely sold on EV’s, specially my current favorite PLAID.. don’t know if I’ll ever drive one but I’ve seen videos πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬