TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

First Model X delivery in Denmark, Europe - 23rd of June 2016

Discussion in 'Model X: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by SQLCPH, Jun 28, 2016.

1. SQLCPH

SQLCPH Member

Finally we made delivery day for our Founder and Signature Model X in Denmark, Europe.

Actually we where fortunate enough to be the first Model X delivery country in Europe - just made Q2 delivery = great for Tesla too. Delivery took place on the 23rd of June in these majestic surroundings close to the Queens palace and the royal opera house (background).

Tesla held a fantastic event for us (3 Founder by referral and 2 Signature) - thank you Tesla. I was speechless for days after this event and is just now begining to realize how great this car is. Absolutely fantastic look and build quality. It is for sure creating a lot of fuss on the streets :)

Below you can find some pictures from the event and a litte movie made by one of our friends

• Love x 4
    • Like x 1
  2. CitizenKane

CitizenKane Member

Grattis Danmark!!

3. Zero Emissions

Congratulations to all of you.
    Any more impressions / experiences with the X ?
    Did someone mention how many Founder's Editions will be delivered to Europe ?

4. goneskiian

goneskiian Active Member

Congrats Denmark! It seems mine got lumped in the middle of these first EU builds. Happy to share VIN's with you all!

5. X Fan

X Fan Member

Congrats!!!!!