TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

First New England delivery?

Discussion in 'New England' started by mikevbf, Sep 16, 2012.

1. mikevbf

mikevbf Member

2. ViperDoc

ViperDoc Roadster 1305

Ours doesn't come until this Saturday. Mike, where are you in VT? We are up near Burlington.

DJ

3. mikevbf

mikevbf Member

We used to live in your neighborhood in a small town called West Bolton. Now we live in southern VT. Why do you ask? :smile:

Michael

4. ToddRLockwood

ToddRLockwood Active Member

That's exciting news, DJ. Look forward to seeing it around town. What color did you get?

-Todd

5. mikevbf

mikevbf Member

DJ you are probably the second in New England. Congratulations! Looking forward to how you feel the car handles up there. Did you you get the paint protection? Are do you plan to do something else after market to protect it?

6. ViperDoc

ViperDoc Roadster 1305

We got the paint protection, and I think it is helpful on my Roadster. I wasn't going to do anything else aftermarket (other than keep it in the garage), but I am open to suggestions!

- - - Updated - - -

It is Signature Red. So far, only my wife and son have driven it. I have been "stuck" with the Roadster. ;)

7. mikevbf

mikevbf Member

A Big Conratulations! I hope you have an easier time getting your turn behind the wheel than you did getting it in your driveway ...

8. ModelS1079

ModelS1079 Member

#8 ModelS1079, Dec 11, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2012
    Wow. This is only eight weeks ago today. Like an eon in Tesla Time; We have have come a long way. Bravo Fremont!