Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First Ottawa Tesla Owners Club meeting pp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
With over three weeks to go to the inaugural Ottawa Tesla Meeting, we have at least 12 Teslas and possibly 15 attendees indicating that they plan to attend so far.

1. Three couples plan to attend.

SPOUSES - Bob and Janette; Doug and his spouse; Bill Fraser and his spouse

2. Eight single attendees plan to attend. Do any of you plan to bring your spouse or partner or date?

Singles - Squtz, Peter_M, KR1, Alanji, MattOtt, InOttawa, SluyterCapital (Paul), & IanM.

3. Possibles: PoweredByRain who may be here from BC and Albatross who is not certain whether he will be in Ottawa or his cottage on July 23.

4. I also know two Tesla owners in Kanata who may also be able to attend.

With a good response so far, I will be expanding my booking to accommodate a larger group than originally planned.

Janette and I look forward to meeting everyone on July 23.

FYI

The is another web resource available to you. There is a Tesla owners page - it's in Beta stage currently, but they are actively working on it. I've been back and forth with the site master numerous times to help him correct things, and add Canadian resources. Currently, there's a Southern Ontario chapter, with 30 members. I'm sure they'd be delighted to have an Ottawa or Eastern Ontario Club as well. Web site is: teslaowners

PM me if you want an email address for the webmaster.

PS: My son lives in Ottawa, so I'm there frequently.....perhaps I can join your group as an "associate member" :wink:

FYI

The is another web resource available to you. There is a Tesla owners page - it's in Beta stage currently, but they are actively working on it. I've been back and forth with the site master numerous times to help him correct things, and add Canadian resources. Currently, there's a Southern Ontario chapter, with 30 members. I'm sure they'd be delighted to have an Ottawa or Eastern Ontario Club as well. Web site is: teslaowners

PM me if you want an email address for the webmaster.

PS: My son lives in Ottawa, so I'm there frequently.....perhaps I can join your group as an "associate member" :wink:

It would be good to have his email address. If you are in town at same it would be great to meet you. Just let me know if you can make it so I can your name to reservation list

Just to let everyone know Mike Colpitts, the Ottawa Telsa rep, will be attending the dinner and he plans to bring some free Tesla hats to give to those who attend.

If you plan to attend, please advise other Tesla owners, that you may know, about the event.

Thanks. We are at 19 now for the dinner.

FYI Mike Zvolpitts has just sent local Tesla owners an e-mail concerning the July 23 event. I plan to meet with Mike on July 20.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI Mike Colpitts has just sent local Ottawa Tesla owners a submissive about the July 23 meeting.

I also plan to meet with Mike on July 20. If anyone has any issues they would like raised before the event please let me know.

One suggestion for the meeting: it would be great if we could get a photo of all the Model S's lined up, so maybe someone could rope off a lightly-used section of the parking lot a couple of hours before we show up to be sure there are enough spaces together.

One suggestion for the meeting: it would be great if we could get a photo of all the Model S's lined up, so maybe someone could rope off a lightly-used section of the parking lot a couple of hours before we show up to be sure there are enough spaces together.

I have raised issue with restaurant already but parking is not their responsibility - it is an issue with the plaza management. I am trying to get a space for us. Keep tuned as to whether I can pull it off.

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have any press contacts which we could alert about the event?

- - -

Last edited: