TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

First P90D Ludicrous Acceleration Video

Discussion in 'Video' started by Ames, Aug 18, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Ames

Ames Member

#1 Ames, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Skip to the last 20 seconds to see the reaction...not a great quality video but it's a start :)

2. fiksegts

fiksegts Active Member

hope to see more soon..... no fun that P85D owners have to sit and wait with no info on the upgrade...

3. Ames

Ames Member

Agreed. Your videos are to Tesla the equivalent of a multi-million dollar coast-to-coast advertising blitz...here's my vote for putting you at the front of the Insane to Ludicrous upgrade line...

4. Dennis87

Dennis87 Member

If some are able to test Ludicrous soon using vbox/gtech please dont use rollout, or at least write the performance numbers with and without rollout :)

5. wk057

wk057 Senior Tinkerer

Was disappointed the video didn't actually show the dash uncut during a 0-60.

6. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

The music used was pure crap...daytime runs, to watch passenger's reactions would be way better.

7. Blvr888

Blvr888 Member

What an irony - because of the copyright on the music I can't watch the video in Germany :mad:

8. Laserbrain

Laserbrain Member

Install the "Youtube unblocker" Add-On in your Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari or Opera) and you can watch the video.

It looks like the max. power from the battery in the video is 480 KW. So I guess 550-600 HP at the wheels.

9. ZachShahan

ZachShahan Member

I enjoyed the music, but we obviously need (aka "need") better video of a launch.

10. S'toon

S'toon Knows where his towel is

I just muted it.

Too bad you couldn't see a thing about the reactions, which would have been the main point of a video.

11. bjwModelS

bjwModelS Member

I guess have a different opinion on what a "classy video" is. :)

12. rolosrevenge

rolosrevenge Dr. EVS

They should have used Ludacris...