Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First person to haul trash in a Model S?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

neroden

Model S Owner and Frustrated Tesla Fan
Apr 25, 2011
Ithaca, NY, USA
:wink: I just hauled a load of trash and recycling to the transfer station in my Model S. Pretty much filled up the back, with the seats down. I'm now wondering if I'm the first person to haul garbage with the Model S.

It's actually extremely good for that purpose. :tongue:

--
I've also now driven the car with five people in it for the first time (yesterday). Everyone was very pleased with how spacious the back seat was. I really am driving more since I got this car.

I took all of my electronic recycling (computers, monitors, Xbox etc.) to one of our County's recycling centers a couple of months ago and spent a half hour with the three people on staff there showing them the car and everything. I said that one day I might be dropping the car off there, but not yet ;)

did the spring cleaning purge of used clothing a few weeks ago and filled up the frunk and the trunk with the seats down. Was supposed to have been done annually but it had been a few seasons since the last purge of clothes to the donation box. Luckily the bin had been emptied recently because it was full to the brim when we left. Was duly impressed with how much we got in.

The very first drive I took someone in (my sister), she put an open top cup (diet coke too) in the "cup holder".
It was all over the drivers floor within 10 minutes, I almost cried :) that has be a record for spilling a drink in a new car.
Those cupholders are useless.