Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First post few questions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

So ordered 3 LR red on the 11th July. Completed the steps.
Downloaded the app.
Sold my BMWM240covertable £3K more than telsa trade in within 2 days of advertising it. Got a 07 ford KA while waiting £400 so well up.
Ordered my zappy charger install due 18th August. I have solar panels few years ago and have immersun diverter to heat hot water tank.
Looking to move to octopus energy for 5pkw
Just got Anker usbc 5 in 1 hub with built in sd card reader and 256GB sd card to pop in the arm rest for my music.
Just got portable Samsung T7 500GB SSD for the glove compartment and security stuff. I was thinking of just using a internal ssd drive with usb cable adaptor or fit into a 2.5inch case.

What is the normal waiting time, and I see a bit of stock has appeared on tesla uk website.

So never had to question whats included in BMW are these included
1) first aid kit
2) triangle
3) wheel locking nuts

Previous 6 BMW's all runflats so ok with nothing in boot. I was going to upgrade the wheels but did not what bright wheels and did not then know he aero,s come off and not bad dark alloys. What about hub cap and nut covers?

Is there anything else I need to look out for.

None of those three items are included; there is a spare kit available on the Tesla shop if you want those things. Hub cap also available on the Tesla shop; as a matter of fact I just bought a set myself.
There’s an order tracking spreadsheet you can check out, perhaps another person on your area has ordered recently that you can compare.

Reactions: hcdavis3
In the US-none included, But, I think I remember in Europe, there may be some regulations requiring 1 and/or 2
You can get the hub and nut covers from Tesla.
I carry a tire plug kit and DC air compressor. Luckily, in my 170,000 Tesla miles I haven't needed them.

None of those three items are included; there is a spare kit available on the Tesla shop if you want those things. Hub cap also available on the Tesla shop; as a matter of fact I just bought a set myself.
There’s an order tracking spreadsheet you can check out, perhaps another person on your area has ordered recently that you can compare.

They may be included in Europe (not sure on that, but there are some differences in included equipment, type charger on the vehicle, etc between US and Europe).

OP, you might also consider checking in and asking in the UK and Ireland subforums, which will have more local information for some of your questions:

Thanks for the replies.

Looks like I don't need the hub. The T7 might get another one or 1tb for holidays its way smaller and light than my old Samsung which I think is a normal hd. lot slower.

The zappy charge point can be set to pump 1.4kw or more if my solar is producing or whatever the solar is doing and top up to 1.4kw or full boost manual or on a timer.
uk its 18p/kw or 5p during 4 hrs after midnight. solar its free. i do 40 miles a day so hopefully during spring to autumn weekends I can charge up for free for a few days. its wifi so can be set up and tethered so keep the tesla junk nice and clean in the fronk.

I wont be getting any pumps or stuff for the runflats, I have had them on my bmws since 2003 and never had issues that I cant drive and sort.

Will be nice to have the chance to rotate, the bmws normally wider at the back than front so cant rotate. But wont pay for it nice job and check the callipers but seriously are we doing this why.

Im only planning to keep for 4 years then swap for new.

ill check the spread sheet.

But in the uk I cant remember for past 20 years not having them.

No I am not aware but now I am. I have been in a BMW Z4 since 2003 and had 5 and last BMW M240 since all runflats and no spare no jack or gunk. Still runflats are way expensive so one tyre will pay for a pump.
Never remember ever changing a tyre dont want to say how long I have been driving but 2 star petrol was still available and leaded petrol 4 star was the norm.

Reactions: jjrandorin
Ok for UK purchases
Triangle included
High Vis Jacket included
First aid jacket included all above in a nice red tesla bag same as the tesla site
A set of mud flaps, small were fitted to the front and the large pair in the trunk. same as the tesla site
Granny charger in a nice bag
Blue charge cable
128GB USB tesla stick.
2 tesla key cards

NO wheel locking nuts

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin