TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

First Signature and First Production Delivery in Australia

Discussion in 'Australia & New Zealand' started by meloccom, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Higgy

Higgy Member

So we can start the countdown again - at least it will give the semblance of movement!

2. AlMc

AlMc 'Senior Moments' member

Glad all of you are getting the most up to date cars after your long wait but this reminds me of the movie with Bill Murray as lead actor....'Groundhog day'.

3. Higgy

Higgy Member

Yes - and I was worried that some of us were thinking of doing something drastic....but I don't think we would have woken up unscathed the next day.

4. Dborn

Dborn Confirmed

Shock/horror!! I have just checked my dashboard again, to find that i now have TWO cars on order!! My original and the new rebuild one!! Have sought explanation from Tim Ellis my DS regarding this. It is probably a temporary computer error but..... can't be too careful!

5. Higgy

Higgy Member

I wouldn't worry, the second one is complementary.

6. SteveWest

SteveWest 2012 Roadster 2.5, 2014 P85+, 2015 P85D

Better if it was complimentary

7. Higgy

Higgy Member

thanks - blame auto correction.

PS: With a bit of luck all Sigs (30?) will now be ready for handover at the same time..

8. DavidRM

DavidRM Member

My re-order split into two cars but the parallel universes shrank back to one after confirmation. Pity.

9. TesAus

TesAus Member

I was Sig 32 reservation for Aus so they better make more than 30! My wife keeps teasing that they will only bring 30 over in the first batch - don't you start!

10. MDK

MDK Aussie Member