TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

First Supercharger Visit

Discussion in 'Model S: Battery & Charging' started by Sandy, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Sandy

Sandy Member

Just visited my very first supercharger. Drove from Denver to Silverthorn Supercharger. Terrible traffic on I-70 in both directions. Anyway, just wanted to be sure my new car would charge well at a Supercharger -- hate to find out there was a problem while starting out a long trip. All went well. At 11 am I was the only car there. Got over 200 miles/hour charging. Took a couple of pictures which I'll try to attach.
    DSC01247.JPG DSC01248.JPG

• Like x 1
  2. chriSharek

chriSharek Member

Great picture, Sandy. Great looking car. I like your configuration. For some reason MS looks so good with snow behind it. Maybe it's the thought that you have AWD and will cut right through the snow without issue. Dunno . . . not going to see any snow with my new MS any time soon! Picking up in 6 hours! :)

3. Sandy

Sandy Member

Enjoy every moment of the introduction to your MS. The Tesla grin is permanent !

• Like x 1