Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First three mods

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I finally got around to installing some of the accessories I purchased. So one photo captures all three mod's:
jsVNLQz.jpg

1. AO - Performance Pedals
2. AO - V3 HD matte screen protector
3. AMAZON - EVFIT matte console shells

All three fit and function as a proper factory part. Some tips. The pedals were a bitch to install but learned (after the fact) that some soapy water helps. The AO V3 screen protector with their nifty template is so easy a Cave Man could do it. And it took longer to remove the tape protector strips then it took to install the shells. In fact, I think to start to finish it took this 67-year-old with shakey hands less than 2 minutes to install them. And all lids function properly and the matte finish is an exact match to the steering wheel, its that good.

I finally got around to installing some of the accessories I purchased. So one photo captures all three mod's:
jsVNLQz.jpg

The AO V3 screen protector with their nifty template is so easy a Cave Man could do it. is an exact match to the steering wheel, its that good.

Please reply with a link for the matte screen protector as I'd like to get a good one with a template / tabs for installation.

TIA!
Stach