Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First time EV owner here!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello!

I just got my M3 LR AWD a few days ago and have been scuttling around the forum learning about various things for the car! Thought I would take the time to make an introduction :) .

I'm coming from the Petrol world of fast cars, some of my previous cars below!

Pro Charged C7 Corvette
Big Turbo / Built Motor Dodge SRT4
Big Turbo / Built Motor Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X
Supercharged Honda s2000

I've spent a lot of time tooling around with cars and finally got fed up with things breaking and lights going off all the time with my most recent build. Decided to make a spur of the moment decision to test drive a M3 and had the paperwork signed the same day! So far I love the car and I haven't missed any of my previous big HP builds at all surprisingly! I haven't driven a comfortable and quiet car since I got my driver's license so this is a wonderful meeting point of performance and comfort!

Looking forward to making small modifications here and there and immersing myself in the world of EV!

Mia.

Same, I came from a 650whp evo 8, 800whp JDM evo 6, 300whp JDM ITR, 400WHP M2.

I miss none of them, my 2021 LR is the nicest car I've ever had and is plenty fast that I don't miss any of my old cars.

People paint the lack of sound as a draw back, but for me its the feature. I can hoon it whenever, wherever and no one knows. Unlike my Evos with open dump tubes that registered on the Richter scale