TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:
  1. I own/run a small car detailing and coating business up in North Bay called Robust Auto Detailing, California and for me this was my first time exhibiting for any event ever. I must say, it was a positive experience and all of you who came to visit my booth, I would like to thank you for sharing your words and I enjoyed answering your questions. Everyone was positive, enthusiastic and fun to talk to. I am glad to be part of this community, first as a sponsor and now finally an exhibiter at the event.

The administration staff, ie. Daniel and his champs, were very cordial and accommodating. A big shout out to them. I got asked a few questions during the event and I made a list of some prominent ones and answered them here(to avoid duplicity).

Feel free to reach out to me for additional questions by e-mailing at [email protected]. Cheers and I hope you had a blast at the event too?

2. Electric700

Electric700 Member

May 21, 2013
    Florida, United States
    Awesome that it went well. I wasn't able to make it out there this year, may be next time though.
  3. ModelX

ModelX Member

Aug 24, 2012
    Orem, Utah
    Last year it was in Monterey, CA
  4. brianman

brianman Burrito Founder

Nov 10, 2011
    For completeness, in 2013 it was in Milpitas (with the conference name of Teslive).