Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

First time I've seen protective film on a Model 3 being shipped

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw this truck yesterday carrying Model 3s on Hwy 80 near Sacramento, CA (maybe delivering to the Rocklin store). One of the cars (but none of the others) had protective film on the front of it, just like S and X do when they are being shipped. A sign of things to come?
3s.jpg

The amount of money they are burning from stupid defects is alarming. They should of did it in the first place. Can't imagine the cost of every car that has to go into the service center to get it corrected. They lose money on service center time, space, cost to do the correction from the body shops, rental car, etc.......

The amount of money they are burning from stupid defects is alarming. They should of did it in the first place. Can't imagine the cost of every car that has to go into the service center to get it corrected. They lose money on service center time, space, cost to do the correction from the body shops, rental car, etc.......
Damn right, wish I'd refused delivery instead of waiting almost 5 weeks for this oversight.