TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

First year service - Mississauga or Lawrence

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Tanchico, Oct 24, 2014.

1. Tanchico

Tanchico Member

I'm coming up to my first birthday and planning to schedule the annual service visit. I've heard a variety of opinions and reports of the extent of the work performed. Everything from simple tire rotation and wiper blades (neither of which I need) to a full teardown and inspection. Does anyone have any experience from their annual service visit and would you recommend one of these locations over the other?

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Go wherever Eli is. Heard that is Lawrence.

3. Tanchico

Tanchico Member

Thanks Doug, I heard he was at Lawrence as well. Last time I was to the Mississauga shop was September and didn't see him there.

4. dj905

dj905 Member

I just did my annual service at the Mississauga location and were very thorough. I was having an intermittent TPMS issue which they monitored closely after the service visit, and subsequently were able to resolve for me. I think that Eli trained them well :)

5. wolfpet

wolfpet Member

I also did mine in Mississauga. Nothing to complain about, great service as always.

6. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I did my first year service at Mississauga. They did a great job. Fixed an annoying click noise when the steering wheel was turned all the way. Also ended up swapping out the drivetrain due to a high pitch noise from 0 to 40 km. Put snowtires on also.

All said and done, a great job.

7. Tanchico

Tanchico Member

Many thanks for the feedback. @dj905, you're right it sounds like Eli has done very well training the folks at the Mississauga location. It is certainly much closer for me, just 10 minutes from work.

8. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Well if you're 10 minutes away then it's something of a no-brainer. I'm sure you'll get great service.