TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

First year service - Mississauga or Lawrence

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Tanchico, Oct 24, 2014.

Tags:
  1. Tanchico

Tanchico Member

I'm coming up to my first birthday and planning to schedule the annual service visit. I've heard a variety of opinions and reports of the extent of the work performed. Everything from simple tire rotation and wiper blades (neither of which I need) to a full teardown and inspection. Does anyone have any experience from their annual service visit and would you recommend one of these locations over the other?

2. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Go wherever Eli is. Heard that is Lawrence.

3. Tanchico

Tanchico Member

Thanks Doug, I heard he was at Lawrence as well. Last time I was to the Mississauga shop was September and didn't see him there.

4. dj905

dj905 Member

I just did my annual service at the Mississauga location and were very thorough. I was having an intermittent TPMS issue which they monitored closely after the service visit, and subsequently were able to resolve for me. I think that Eli trained them well :)

5. wolfpet

wolfpet Member

I also did mine in Mississauga. Nothing to complain about, great service as always.

6. mibaro2

mibaro2 Member

I did my first year service at Mississauga. They did a great job. Fixed an annoying click noise when the steering wheel was turned all the way. Also ended up swapping out the drivetrain due to a high pitch noise from 0 to 40 km. Put snowtires on also.

All said and done, a great job.

7. Tanchico

Tanchico Member

Many thanks for the feedback. @dj905, you're right it sounds like Eli has done very well training the folks at the Mississauga location. It is certainly much closer for me, just 10 minutes from work.

8. Doug_G

Doug_G Lead Moderator

Well if you're 10 minutes away then it's something of a no-brainer. I'm sure you'll get great service.