Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker Reveals Long-Range Electric Crossover: Claims Sub-$40,000 Price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TMC Staff

May 19, 2017
And, the all-new sub-$40,000 Fisker teaser arrives as planned. We told you about a week ago that Henrik Fisker teased an upcoming prototype. He said his plan was to further tease it on March 18, 2019. However, he was clear that it wouldn’t be any official launch or livestream situation, but instead, more of a “tease”...
[WPURI="https://teslamotorsclub.com/blog/2019/03/18/fisker-reveals-electric-crossover-40000-price/"]READ FULL ARTICLE[/WPURI]

Model Y isn't an SUV. It's at best a CUV, but with the curved back and narrow rear door. A very strange car really.

And will sell like hotcakes.

Just like the more expensive Model X outsells the Model S, the Model Y will outsell the Model 3. People are getting bigger and want more space for hauling themselves, kids, and associated stuff.

Great! Where do you charge them?
They are sating that they can charge on a Tesla supercharger. It is CCS….

I put a deposit down on an Fisker Ocean One last night. I know, I know, it might never come but I like it and it’s a real SUV. This is not just a photo shopped car. It tangible and touchable. I don’t expect to see anything until 2023 and the Flexee Lease option makes it easy to get your hands on one and drive it with little risk. No Term, Smallish deposit, 30k miles/yr. I’ll let ya all know how I like it!. If they fold and steal my money, I’ve pissed away $250 on worse that is for sure

Last edited: