Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker SUV announced...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
evhighres.jpg

Fisker to show electric SUV prototype in January 2020 | Autocar

American start-up company Fisker will show a 'production-intent prototype' of its upcoming electric SUV in January 2020, according to a tweet by the firm's founder Henrik Fisker.

The American-Danish entrepreneur also confirmed that the new model's name will be officially revealed later this week, and that the production variant will only be available via a 'flexible lease' plan, with no long-term contract necessary.

Looks like they’re putting up…. Nice car, cool features….

I put down a refundable reservation on the Ocean One last night. I have zero expectation of having in it hand until 2023 or so but hey, something to look forward too. If they deliver anything like what was shown in LA it’s gonna be one hell of a nice car with some cool touches as well. My referral code is M8XF64 if you decide to reserve one, think about using it please

Looks like they’re putting up…. Nice car, cool features….

I put down a refundable reservation on the Ocean One last night. I have zero expectation of having in it hand until 2023 or so but hey, something to look forward too. If they deliver anything like what was shown in LA it’s gonna be one hell of a nice car with some cool touches as well. My referral code is M8XF64 if you decide to reserve one, think about using it please

A lot in common between Fisker and Nikola Motors, IMHO.

Best of luck.

Looks great
So did the Fisker Karma - stunningly beautiful car.

Sadly that was the only good thing about it as we all know. I wish Fisker (the person) could swallow his pride a bit and go back to being a head designer for a company that's actually capable of producing compelling cars. (Though to be real, that's much easier said sitting on my butt here than actually done if I were in his shoes.)

Maybe he'll manage it better this time around. I wish him luck...

Man... I need a good graphics designer so I can put out cool looking things and have people give me money.
Thats a BS statement. There are several of these cars physically driving around CA and the ones that debuted at LA show and the Fisker reveal event weren’t paper tigers or CGI….

Oh don’t look now. Here is a fake Fisker Ocean made of pixels and paper machete at the LA car show…. Wow, they even faked the people standing around it, amazing!

I’m not defending their past and I won’t champion their future either because I know Jack about whats going on inside their company but if we must, can we at least tear them down with real criticisms. So tired of alternate facts.

1637297054153.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Cheburashka