Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fisker vows to beat Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't get it. Why would Fisker Automotive just announce they were taking on Tesla and not some other automaker? Why not just say they're going to become a large car company, exceed sales quotas, etc.? Such limited thinking.

Oh wait, I get it. The association with Tesla in the headlines misleads people into believing that Fisker is a BEV. And anything with 'Tesla' in the headline will get reprinted. They're just trying to draft behind Tesla's success.

I don't get it. Why would Fisker Automotive just announce they were taking on Tesla and not some other automaker? Why not just say they're going to become a large car company, exceed sales quotas, etc.? Such limited thinking.

Oh wait, I get it. The association with Tesla in the headlines misleads people into believing that Fisker is a BEV. And anything with 'Tesla' in the headline will get reprinted. They're just trying to draft behind Tesla's success.

Well, Karma ~p Volt, where ~p = is not purely electric for practical reasons.

Ding ding ding!

This coming from a company that is just coming out of bankruptcy and it's only value was based on patent rights. Perhaps it's best to make a car that isn't riddled with problems before they go talking about toppling anyone.

Sounds very close to where tesla was at one time...
Now look at them.
I hope the Asian countries do make good electric cars, and bring prices down.
Tesla compare their gen3 to a 3series, but some people can't afford bmws, they drive toyotas and nissans...

This is good! Tesla's goal to accelerate the pace of electrification of transport is working. Go Fisker! (And I hope they drop the ER part and just keep the EV).

I think their only chance is the Atlantic. The Karma now has new competitors (i8 the big one, ELR less so) and the problems with it (plus the association with the bankruptcy) seems to be more trouble than it's worth.