TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Fitbit clock face - Tesla Time - Beta testing / feedback group

Discussion in 'Technical' started by jman15, Oct 16, 2019.

1. jman15

jman15 Member

Hi everyone.

I have been working on a Tesla inspired Fitbit watch clock face called “Tesla Time” which is compatible with Ionic and Versa watches that lets you see some basic Tesla stats like range, battery level, charging time and temperature along with your personal health stats. It also lets you add a custom background image to make it more personal.

If anyone with a Fitbit Ionic or Versa watch is interested in being part of a small beta group to provide feedback please send me a private message and I will get you setup.

Thanks

tesla-stats-refresh-logo.png fitbit-stats-classic-logo.png tesla-stats-no-logo.png fitbit-stats-no-logo.png

• Like x 1
  2. jman15

jman15 Member

3. trnhockey

trnhockey Member

Hi I have a question. I just bought a Fitbit Versa 2 and was interested in your app for my Model 3. Can I pop the rear trunk and control the car climate from your app? Thanks!

4. trnhockey

trnhockey Member

Also, is there a analog face?

5. jman15

jman15 Member

Did you mean digital? I am considering making a digital one soon. The analog clockface is what is available at the moment?

6. jman15

jman15 Member

Yes there is a new update which has two configurable buttons allowing you to pop the trunk and turn climate on and off.

7. trnhockey

trnhockey Member

Great!, yes I'm sorry, would love to have a Digital Face. Not because I can't read time on a analog clock I'm old enough (59). But because I'm a driver for FedEx and I'm always looking down to know the exact minute because I'm on tight schedules. Looking at the hands of a clock through bifocals isn't easy when you're moving fast! :)

8. trnhockey

trnhockey Member

MY watch arrives on January 8th so I will be buying this.

9. jman15

jman15 Member

10. trnhockey

trnhockey Member

I'm having trouble. I got it on the watch but I can't get the authorization token to send to me. I also c't change the watch face ttry out the climate and trunk opening buttons. I did Slack channel account.

11. jman15

jman15 Member

12. Calimenti

Calimenti Member

I bought it but how do I enter my Tesla credentials and where?

13. jman15

jman15 Member

Hello,
    You can follow this video for instructions

14. P3dStealth

P3dStealth Member

Hi,. I have a Fitbit. Does this wake the car over and over and waste the cars battery power?

15. jman15

jman15 Member

Hello. Tesla Time clockface allows you to configure when you want to refresh with latest stats. You can set it up such that it will only refresh when you want by tapping the watch. You can also set it to refresh automatically at a period of your choosing, eg. Every 8 hours or faster if the car is plugged in and charging.