Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fitbit clock face - Tesla Time - Beta testing / feedback group

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone.

I have been working on a Tesla inspired Fitbit watch clock face called “Tesla Time” which is compatible with Ionic and Versa watches that lets you see some basic Tesla stats like range, battery level, charging time and temperature along with your personal health stats. It also lets you add a custom background image to make it more personal.

If anyone with a Fitbit Ionic or Versa watch is interested in being part of a small beta group to provide feedback please send me a private message and I will get you setup.

Thanks

tesla-stats-refresh-logo.png fitbit-stats-classic-logo.png tesla-stats-no-logo.png fitbit-stats-no-logo.png

Reactions: SmartElectric
Great!, yes I'm sorry, would love to have a Digital Face. Not because I can't read time on a analog clock I'm old enough (59). But because I'm a driver for FedEx and I'm always looking down to know the exact minute because I'm on tight schedules. Looking at the hands of a clock through bifocals isn't easy when you're moving fast! :)

Hello. Tesla Time clockface allows you to configure when you want to refresh with latest stats. You can set it up such that it will only refresh when you want by tapping the watch. You can also set it to refresh automatically at a period of your choosing, eg. Every 8 hours or faster if the car is plugged in and charging.