Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fitcraft Savebox - new competition to Powerwall?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am one of you who have a Powerwall reservation (whatever that means). However, I recently ran into this at a local trade fair: Fitcraft Energy energy storage Savebox HOME ~ Fitcraft Energy - energy storage

I must say I am impressed. It includes a 6 or 8,5 kWh LiFe battery pack, an inverter and a MPPT and it is retailing for ca 7000 USD. Am I missing something or is it really a better offer than the recently quoted SCTY price for Powerwall? (Is that one even MPPT inclusive?)

What do you guys think?

I, too, like the packaging. I could see some of those (see the model L) going to construction sites today, hooking up to an early-installed solar array and backup MQ generator, and mostly not using the diesel. This could help meet construction noise and pollution rules and incentives. This is almost a turnkey solution waiting for some regular site electrician to install and turn on. I wonder how fast it is to order and receive? If the lead time is under, oh I'm guessing (I've never been a construction PM), let's say ... two months, this is a no-brainer. Then, it can be installed permanently in the target development or carried to the next construction site as specs demand.

The home solution looks simple and no fuss, expandable as needed.

Last edited:
The Savebox is one of many integrated systems available in Europe for a similar price point. From companies like E3DC to the market leader sonnen with their sonnenBatterie product.

In the US you have companies like Sunverge who offer a fully integrated system and of course sonnen again, with the US version of their product.
And then of course other big players like Samsung, LG etc. etc. who also have something in store.