TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Fitting a Peloton Exercise Bike in Model X 6 seater?

Discussion in 'Model X' started by Racerx22b, May 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Racerx22b

Racerx22b Member

I scored a sweet deal on a barely used Peloton bike and will be picking up today. I folded my 3rd row seats down and I am wondering if this is going to fit. Has anyone managed to get one of these or something similar in their X and close the rear hatch?

2. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

If you move the 2nd row seats forward, it should fit fine. With the 2nd row seats in the latched position and with the front wheel on an angle, it should *almost* fit, but not quite. If you take the front wheel off, it fits easily with the 2nd row seats fully latched.

3. Racerx22b

Racerx22b Member

This is the exercise bike... Not a regular road bike. It appears to break down pretty easy so I think i will be good. Thanks though!

4. vandacca

vandacca ReActive Member

Sorry. When I read "Peloton Bike" I was thinking a fixed-gear track bike.

5. zackmilo

zackmilo Chrome Delete Champion

It should fit. I fit my Cannondale Synapse in it with front wheel off easily. I haven't tried fitting my track bike in yet as I haven't gone to the track since August which is before I got my MX

6. Racerx22b

Racerx22b Member

The handlebars and screen easily were removed and it fit. It wouldnt have fit without those parts removed.

7. Tjhappel

Tjhappel Member

Bikes fit just ok in the X, so much easier to fit bikes in the model s. Seats folding flat help a ton.