Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fitting a Peloton Exercise Bike in Model X 6 seater?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Racerx22b

@unplggdd on Instagram
Nov 17, 2014
West Palm Beach, FL
I scored a sweet deal on a barely used Peloton bike and will be picking up today. I folded my 3rd row seats down and I am wondering if this is going to fit. Has anyone managed to get one of these or something similar in their X and close the rear hatch?

If you move the 2nd row seats forward, it should fit fine. With the 2nd row seats in the latched position and with the front wheel on an angle, it should *almost* fit, but not quite. If you take the front wheel off, it fits easily with the 2nd row seats fully latched.

Resurrecting this thread:

Anyone able to fit a Peloton bike in a newer Model X 7 seater with both 2nd and 3rd rows folded down? Can you get it to fit upright without the need for removal of anything??

Can you get it to fit without folding down the second row or folding down 1/2 the second row??

No first-hand experience moving one, but since I happened to be sitting next to ours... I checked and the gen 3 Peloton bike is about 36" tall (to the base of the console, which I would remove to transport it), by 24" wide at the base, by 48"ish long. Removing the seat and console can probably get you within dimensions that are pretty easily handled in the 7-seater. Hope that helps!

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA
I fit a used peloton last summer in a Honda CRV—you will be more than fine—I bet even with just the third row down. The handlebar/stem and screen comes all the way off. Just be sure to really tighten it up when you get home and retighten in a week or so after use.

Also, some u solicited advise—I recommend the Power Zone training on Peloton. Really cool and effective way to train!

• Love
Reactions: MelaniainLA