Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Five 18-inch Aero Wheels + four covers to good home in Bay Area

I have 5 18-inch Aero wheels and 4 Aero wheel covers from my previous Model 3 that I would like to rehome in the Bay Area. Wheels have some curb rash that you may want to file / sand / paint but are otherwise in excellent working condition. You must pick up in Hayward. You must take all 5 wheels and all 4 covers in one trip. If you have a Model 3 they will fit in it fine if you fold the back seats down but you may want to bring an old blanket so you don't get dust / dirt in your car.

Price: 1 Burger King triple Whopper without cheese and large fries.
  • Sandwich must be without cheese or no deal.
  • Sandwich and fries must still be at least a little warm.
  • NO SUBSTITUTIONS. In-N-Out sucks.
  • No cash equivalent. In these Covid times I won't touch money handled by others. But food handled by others is OK.
  • No refunds.
Also, you should know the answer to this question: How many full 360 degree rotations about its axis does the Earth make in a solar year? (Whole number wanted; no fractional part.)

wheels2.jpg

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC