Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Five days till delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings to all you Tesla followers. I'm excited that I'll finally be an owner this Saturday. I've attended the last two National Plug-in Days here in Sarasota Florida and enjoyed meeting several local owners. I'm originally from the Silicon Valley in California. After a trip there in August my wife and I saw over a dozen Model S cars out and about and decided it was time to commit and buy. We confirmed 10/10/13. Now I'm looking forward to seeing my local Tesla owners and getting my first nods!

I know your feeling!

Make sure you print out the checklist - Tesla Model S Buyers', Delivery and Owners' Guide - and highlight anything that applies to your config. This helped me make sure everything was as it should be.

Also you will want to (in this order) schedule window tint then get the car opti coated or something similar. Do this backwards and your detailer will be cursing the tint guy for spotting up his handy work. Mine is only 5 days old, but the opti is the way to go, especially if you got black.

1460275_704166436268054_951853968_n.jpg

1450245_704522069565824_2122875720_n.jpg