TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Five days till delivery

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MS4tennis, Nov 18, 2013.

1. MS4tennis

MS4tennis Member

Greetings to all you Tesla followers. I'm excited that I'll finally be an owner this Saturday. I've attended the last two National Plug-in Days here in Sarasota Florida and enjoyed meeting several local owners. I'm originally from the Silicon Valley in California. After a trip there in August my wife and I saw over a dozen Model S cars out and about and decided it was time to commit and buy. We confirmed 10/10/13. Now I'm looking forward to seeing my local Tesla owners and getting my first nods!

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Member

Exciting! Congrats!! Which one are you getting?

3. MS4tennis

MS4tennis Member

Multi-coat Red P85. It will have the power folding side mirrors, which I haven't seen on a car yet. And I guess my Air Suspension will not be lowering the car at highway speeds, for at least awhile. What are you driving?

4. Chipper

Chipper Active Member

How fun for you!!! Mine comes in next Wednesday!

5. jthompson

jthompson JThompson

Congrats to both MS4tennis and Chipper....you will have a blast in your new Model S! Had mine since Dec 30 2012 and every time I drive it I have to pinch myself that this is real!

6. brandonmbeard

brandonmbeard Member

I know your feeling!

Make sure you print out the checklist - Tesla Model S Buyers', Delivery and Owners' Guide - and highlight anything that applies to your config. This helped me make sure everything was as it should be.

Also you will want to (in this order) schedule window tint then get the car opti coated or something similar. Do this backwards and your detailer will be cursing the tint guy for spotting up his handy work. Mine is only 5 days old, but the opti is the way to go, especially if you got black.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Zextraterrestrial

....4 days :tongue:

almost 1 year and my car still seems so new and amazing everyday!