Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Five Roadsters for Sale on Ebay

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ebay-pic.jpg

Is this a sign that the market is starting to move on these vehicles as we get closer to delivery of the Model S and unveiling of the Model X?
Maybe this should be a new thread, but does anyone know if Tesla will take a trade-in Roadster when someone buys a Model-S? I know a bunch of leases will be dealt that way. Any chatter somewhere else on this forum?

Maybe this should be a new thread, but does anyone know if Tesla will take a trade-in Roadster when someone buys a Model-S? I know a bunch of leases will be dealt that way. Any chatter somewhere else on this forum?

I asked when I ordered my Model-S and they said no. I will be looking to sell my roadster when I get close to getting my Model-S. I am sequence number 214 but dont know when that means I should get it.

Actually, I am a bit nervous about selling it on eBay. I was looking for a 3rd party/company that specializes in this to do it for me. Anyone know of a good place for that?

When i bought my Roadster I was told there were 2 lease programs. One was an ordinary lease. The other was a lease-until-you-get-your-Model S program. Neither one seemed like a good deal so I don't remember the details. Now I would have a hard time parting with the Roadster so won't be selling it but I expect a lot of used ones as Model S deliveries start. I know Tesla has bought some cars back but don't know the details.

Outlets

I asked when I ordered my Model-S and they said no. I will be looking to sell my roadster when I get close to getting my Model-S. I am sequence number 214 but dont know when that means I should get it.

Actually, I am a bit nervous about selling it on eBay. I was looking for a 3rd party/company that specializes in this to do it for me. Anyone know of a good place for that?

It looks like the ones that have been sold in the last year or two go with either Ebay or one of the exotic resellers, which seem to be regional.

This site sells on behalf of what is likely their car care customer base: WebbWax.com - Vehicle Sales.
This site handles NY area classics and exotics: 2010 Used Tesla Roadster Sport 2.5 at Exotic Classics, LLC Serving New York,Manhattan, NY, IID 8387968.

It seems like a hit and miss proposition, but I imagine someone will try to corner the Roadster resale market in the next year as they start to come up for resale (even a 10% turn over in the US would be approx. 140 cars at any given time).

When are you thinking of selling? I'm interested in buying a Roadster. Care to share pictures, etc?

Rob