Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fix front of Model Y

knutmarkus

Mar 24, 2020
Sweden
Hi!

Looking for someone who has a some time over to make a 3D rendering of below. I would do it myself if I had the skills and software needed :)

Here's what the front looks like in reality:

Tesla-Model-Y-front.jpg

I'd like someone to render below in 3D:

Tesla-Model-Y-front-correction.jpg

Emblem moved and a black decal to make the front look more like MS/MX.

Looks nice I think from this angle but I'd like to see it "IRL" (in 3D) as well.

• Disagree
Reactions: 03DSG and decrypt

RoBoRaT

Zero Farts Given!
Nov 22, 2018
NorthSoCal
Hi!

Looking for someone who has a some time over to make a 3D rendering of below. I would do it myself if I had the skills and software needed :)

Here's what the front looks like in reality:

View attachment 524970

I'd like someone to render below in 3D:

View attachment 524971

Emblem moved and a black decal to make the front look more like MS/MX.

Looks nice I think from this angle but I'd like to see it "IRL" (in 3D) as well.

Then you have to patch the two holes left if you de-badge the hood. Too much work trying to look like S/X.

Attachments

• 20200321_093114.jpg
    20200321_093114.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 42
  • 20200321_093913.jpg
    20200321_093913.jpg
    302.9 KB · Views: 36

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC