Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fix-it Ticket : No Front Plate

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Do you know this for sure or just assume this is what would happen?
As I said, I didn't notice any performance or supercharging issues. It is a variable speed fan which you would have noticed while supercharging. My battery degradation is normal too - lost 5 miles after 24k miles out of which 80% is with supercharger and long distance driving between Portland, OR and Bay Area round trip 8 times a year.

Last edited:
Those who can't do, teach.
Those who can't earn, steal.
Those without purpose, invent one.
Those who can't defend, justify.

Real world is depressing.

Agree with the bottom 3, but the top one is offensive. Teaching is probably the most underappreciated profession in our society. Want to find out if you really know something? Try teaching it to somebody who doesn't know. You'll find out quick how hard teaching is. Try doing it without any support, financially, or from the people tasked with supporting you (the parents, the administrators, and the pupils themselves). Not easy.

And, No, I'm not a teacher, I'm an engineer.

Boy, this thread sure is taking some weird turns..........

Keith

Agree with the bottom 3, but the top one is offensive. Teaching is probably the most underappreciated profession in our society. Want to find out if you really know something? Try teaching it to somebody who doesn't know. You'll find out quick how hard teaching is. Try doing it without any support, financially, or from the people tasked with supporting you (the parents, the administrators, and the pupils themselves). Not easy.

And, No, I'm not a teacher, I'm an engineer.

Boy, this thread sure is taking some weird turns..........

Keith

There's nuances to the first, I agree. Many COLLEGE professors should be out in the field or split their time between teaching and working.
Certain disciplines are kind of pathetic as well. There's so many liberal arts degrees that the ONLY purpose to get a Ph.D in is to TEACH new students going into the same worthless field, creating a self-sustaining cycle of pointlessness.

Now high school and below, yes I imagine teaching would be exceptionally hard. Mainly because kids are demon spawn and run the purgatories that the teachers work at.

I would need to be able to yell, berate, embarrass and throw hands at kids under my watch before I'll teach them. (yes, my kids love me and understand they are being equipped to conquer their peers).

As a driver on California freeways, you know that the average speed of traffic is 10 to 15 mph over the posted speed limit, including semis. The CHP seems fine with that since they allow it to happen. So yes, people and the CHP are entitled to pick and choose which laws to obey. (not that I agree, but that's the way it is in every State)
@peebrayne which part of my post are you "disagreeing" with?

@peebrayne which part of my post are you "disagreeing" with?
Just the part about the CHP allowing speeding 10 to 15 MPH over the limit to happen and claiming they are fine with it. Its obviously impossible for police to stop and ticket everyone going 10 to 15 MPH over. Sure they can cite drivers for going over 10 to 15 over, but what are the consequences of that? Complaints from the public? Anyway, I dont want to start a new thread on this topic. That is why the disagree button was best.

When I took delivery of my M3, they handed me the front and rear plate holders. The front one has very good adhesive and sticks well. I hated to add anything to the beautiful front, however, it's the law. In CA we have many different color plates to choose from which could match any color Tesla California Special Interest License Plates . I chose the classic 60's black that match my black M3, and they don't look so bad. The renewal fee is less than the fix-it ticket....:cool: