Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fix to Stay on 2021.36.5.2 without Losing Beta Program Access

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Procedure to "fix" 10.3 aka 2021.36.5.2 without going to 2021.36.5.1 (I wasn't in the beta for 10.2):

1. Turn off FSD Beta
2. Turn off Expanded FSD Visualization Preview
3. Turn off Traffic Light and Stop Sign Control - this may not be necessary but I wasn't using this before 10.3
4. Start a new Camera Calibration and let it complete, should be "good to go"
5. DO NOT TURN ON the FSD Beta or Expanded Visualization

This won't give you FSD Beta but it will leave you in the Beta Program AND with a fully functional AP/NoA driving car until they push the next 10.3 version.

I hadn’t been out to my car yet to confirm but in the all the install notification for 2021.36.5.1 has gone away and I still have 2021.36.5.2 installed….
Been pulled because it was the WRONG software (Sunday "intern" button 👇 mistake). Bet dollars to doughnuts we all have 32.25/10.2 in the morning.

Also HIGHLY doubt anyone will lose being in the Beta Program because of someone sending the WRONG software to a few people.

My FSD went away earlier today after the first drive which was exactly like a four year was driving. Just went out to do a power down reset but checked first and FSD was available again so took a test drive and it’s working like I was expecting, very happy now. Nav routing seems messed up taking circular routes, never getting to the destination. Will test again after dinner.

Sorry but that is NOT the REAL problem. It is a safety issue with FCW causing hard braking for little to no reason. Several people have already reported close calls and tomorow is Monday and heavy commute. This WILL cause rear end accidents if not replaced.

EDIT: Also by morning I bet we all have the correct 32.25/10.2 download.
What?

Did I say I was magically fixing the root cause? DUH

Simply follow the procedure that I did twice to prove that it works and you HAVE ZERO issues from 10.3....my car is driving 100% like it was pre-10.3 but please leave yours in the garage.

Sorry but that is NOT the REAL problem. It is a safety issue with FCW causing hard braking for little to no reason. Several people have already reported close calls and tomorow is Monday and heavy commute. This WILL cause rear end accidents if not replaced.

EDIT: Also by morning I bet we all have the correct 32.25/10.2 download.
Get up early..don't be late to work! 😁

AEB doesn’t seem an issue for me. But I also just noticed it was set to off in the settings menu. I’m guessing Tesla is disabling it to prevent any accidental hard braking. Even earlier this morning I drove on the highway and got FCW beeping anytime a car was in front in the same lane, but it didn’t brake or anything. I “fixed“ it temporarily by just doing a hard reboot (20+ mins of power off including sentry mode and all apps that might poll/wake the car), but after a couple FSD beta drives like before it went back to no AP/NoA available anymore. Roll back version downloaded and promoted to update, but soon after it disappeared like for so many others. I’m guessing we will be getting a new version tonight pushed to our cars.