Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fixed Spoiler Photos

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have photos of the fixed spoiler? seems 90D are finally being shipped without the active spoiler and was hoping to see what it looked like.

please post pictures if you have received the fixed spoiler

From this forum...
downloadfile-17.jpg

That looks like crap, wish mine was active now. There's just some things that should be standard on the X. Active spoiler, and autopilot. I mean one if the main things Tesla is known for other than being electric is autopilot.
Since Tesla removed the AutoPilot upgrade from the Model-X/S stores, I've been wondering if they will make it standard for all Model-X/S vehicles.

Since Tesla removed the AutoPilot upgrade from the Model-X/S stores, I've been wondering if they will make it standard for all Model-X/S vehicles.
We didn't order our MX with autopilot because we figured we would pay for it later as an upgrade with our tax refund and also allow us to use points on our credit card for the 3k price tag. Ours is still in the infinite queue right now. That would be a plus if they made it standard as I think it should.

That looks like crap, wish mine was active now. There's just some things that should be standard on the X. Active spoiler, and autopilot. I mean one if the main things Tesla is known for other than being electric is autopilot.

Thanks! (That is a photo of my X)

Yea but I agree, I got one of the first fixed spoilers. I hope that this means no spoiler issues but I think my fixed spoiler is rattling. The car is at the SC to resolve the issues

I've got a fixed, and I'm actually glad. The active looks weird when it's sitting in a parking lot closed, and the post for the fixed look much nicer and smoother than active, because it doesn't have to retract down in. Seems like it's going to be easier to clean underneath and around the post, too, for the same reason.