Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Fixing a Tesla after 10 days under water...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
well make sure you are subscribed and have ticked the notification bell and you won't miss any releases

subscribed28twk0.jpg

Is it so hard to post a URL for the referenced video in the youtube post or in this thread?

I have to say, I am surprised that this thread has not exploded. It is certainly encouraging to see that the modules has some type of voltage, but I have always wondered how people take apart Tesla packs without making sure the battery cover survives. I also saw a 2013 Flooded Model S for 10,000 that needs a pack for sale in the Fremont area, Im not sure if rich would be interested?

I have to say, I am surprised that this thread has not exploded. It is certainly encouraging to see that the modules has some type of voltage, but I have always wondered how people take apart Tesla packs without making sure the battery cover survives. I also saw a 2013 Flooded Model S for 10,000 that needs a pack for sale in the Fremont area, Im not sure if rich would be interested?
Where did you see that?

Love your videos, watched this one a few days ago!!

Also hate to burst your bubble but I have pulled those rear seat side bolster cushions out multiple times to go drag racing as part of my cars weight loss program and have not deformed them yet. ;) I guess it’s possible they changed the plastic clip design with the refreshed cars, it looks like the clip your struggling with is white and mine is black...

C0490D02-A18F-4A00-8E96-83211C57D9FA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Zextraterrestrial
Love your videos, watched this one a few days ago!!

Also hate to burst your bubble but I have pulled those rear seat side bolster cushions out multiple times to go drag racing as part of my cars weight loss program and have not deformed them yet. ;) I guess it’s possible they changed the plastic clip design with the refreshed cars, it looks like the clip your struggling with is white and mine is black...

View attachment 303457

The refresh cars are much easier to remove. I was attempting to remove it on a late 2014 and slightly deformed it. On a 2017 it came off really easy.

Reactions: Tech_Guy