Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flagship Model S P100D, Red, <32,000, Mint, 2017, Chicago Area - revised

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Excellent condition: 31,500 wonderful miles
  • Vehicle history report is here
  • Photo slideshow is here
  • "Performance" - Tesla’s flagship Model S P100D, dubbed the “world’s quickest production car.” delivers 0-60 mph time in 2.6 seconds.
  • 4 Driving modes: Chill, Sport, Ludicrous, and “Ludicrous Plus” (people involuntarily gasp)
  • 21" Turbine rims on summer performance tires
  • Sale includes: winter tires on 20” rims; 220V home charging station; & custom protective floor mats.
  • Red Multi-Coat, Black Premium Interior
  • Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Enhanced Autopilot (this and all other computerized capacities are constantly upgraded)
  • Premium Upgrades Package (includes things like the panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, cabin overheat protection, LED headlights that detect oncoming cars and automatically shift from high to low, windshield wipers that detect rain, filter for smelly air, “keep climate controls on for dog,” etc.)
  • Premium Connectivity (all kinds of music and other broadband options, connects with your phone’s contacts, calendar, etc.)
  • This car has “premium” and “enhanced” everything; purchased in 01/2018 for $180,000.
  • $79,000

Attachments

• IMG-3735.jpg
    IMG-3735.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG-3738.jpg
    IMG-3738.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG-3737.jpg
    IMG-3737.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG-3608.jpg
    IMG-3608.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG-3612.jpg
    IMG-3612.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG-3613.jpg
    IMG-3613.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 149
  • 5YJSA1E45HF229519 vehicle history report (1).pdf
    257.1 KB · Views: 73
Someone just wrote in a separate conversation that the VIN document in my post says this car is a P90D. That is wrong. Here I attach the documents that Tesla provided when we purchased it, in Jan 2018. It is a P100D.

In addition, I provide a second VIN report that provides a lot of other information about the car, including the statement that the average market value for this car is "82,073, based on 5 similar vehicles with 70% accuracy."

Attachments

• Vehicle History Report (4).pdf
    146.4 KB · Views: 70
  • IMG-3782.jpg
    IMG-3782.jpg
    368.5 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG-3781.jpg
    IMG-3781.jpg
    430.5 KB · Views: 122
Someone just wrote in a separate conversation that the VIN document in my post says this car is a P90D. That is wrong. Here I attach the documents that Tesla provided when we purchased it, in Jan 2018. It is a P100D.

In addition, I provide a second VIN report that provides a lot of other information about the car, including the statement that the average market value for this car is "82,073, based on 5 similar vehicles with 70% accuracy."

Would love to know where that comp data comes from?

doesn't pass the smell test. Tesla selling directly for less! And with full warranty and FSD

100% agree with bkp.
Totally different cars.
The car above as configured in current market will not go more than 60-65k at best.

There are demo 2020 P100D’s that one may be able to get from Tesla in mid to high 90’s.
So, hard to justify spending 79k on 3 year old car which does not have any of the new updates/ improvements.

Reactions: SSedan
When I look at this new it’s $110k. Is there something I’m missing?
The only thing you're missing is that members of TMC are allowed to bully sellers with toxic posts in the marketplace subforum. It doesn't matter if they've got "evidence" or a good reason for their post... This sort of thread crapping should be dealt with properly so it's a more welcome & positive environment for everyone. Don't like someone's price? Move along. Interested in the car but feel the price is too high? PM an offer. I guess common decency is becoming increasingly uncommon & the savages won't be considerate of others when given the freedom to choose. They'll continue to act uncivilized until we're all forced to obey more restrictive rules because of the lowest common denominator, sadly.

The only thing you're missing is that members of TMC are allowed to bully sellers with toxic posts in the marketplace subforum. It doesn't matter if they've got "evidence" or a good reason for their post... This sort of thread crapping should be dealt with properly so it's a more welcome & positive environment for everyone. Don't like someone's price? Move along. Interested in the car but feel the price is too high? PM an offer. I guess common decency is becoming increasingly uncommon & the savages won't be considerate of others when given the freedom to choose. They'll continue to act uncivilized until we're all forced to obey more restrictive rules because of the lowest common denominator, sadly.
You seem to take this a bit too personal dude as though people are conspiring to lower the price of your tesla or something. Apparently discussion you don't like warrants a hostile response.

Well, ya'll, here is a message from the person who is seeking to sell this P100D.

Based on what I have learned
  • from independent conversations with potential buyers, and
  • from Tesla (e.g., their trade-in offer, and that this car's ESP can be upgraded to FSD for $3000),
I am lowering my price. New price: $67K.

This is a little more than the rock-bottom price Tesla is offering, and is a very fair price.

Last edited:
Reactions: KCapital
Someone just wrote in a private message that my message, above, suggests to him that I am not the owner of this car. The sentence that concerns this person is, "Well, ya'll, here is a message from the person who is seeking to sell this P100D." I wrote that sentence in order to distinguish my message from the 12 prior messages posted in this thread by people who are NOT offering to sell this car.

Let there be no mistake. I own this car. I will provide to anyone who is seriously considering buying my car the receipt showing that, on Jan. 17, 2018, my husband and I purchased this car from Tesla. This car is now only mine because my husband of over 50 years died of pancreatic cancer 17 months ago.