Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flagship Model S P100D, Red, <32K miles, Mint, 2017, Chicago Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
  • Excellent condition: 31,500 wonderful miles
  • Vehicle history report is here
  • Photo slideshow is here
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging for car owner
  • "Performance" - Tesla’s flagship Model S P100D, dubbed the “world’s quickest production car.” A recent acceleration test of the Model S P100D by Drag Times revealed that the car delivers 0-60 mph time in 3.6 seconds.
  • 4 Driving modes: Chill, Sport, Ludicrous, and “Ludicrous Plus” (people involuntarily gasp)
  • 21" Turbine rims on summer performance tires
  • Sale includes: winter tires on 20” rims; 220V home charging station; & custom protective floor mats.
  • Red Multi-Coat, Black Premium Interior
  • Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Enhanced Autopilot (this and all other computerized capacities are constantly upgraded)
  • Premium Upgrades Package (includes things like the panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, cabin overheat protection, LED headlights that detect oncoming cars and automatically shift from high to low, windshield wipers that detect rain, filter for smelly air, “keep climate controls on for dog,” etc.)
  • Premium Connectivity (all kinds of music and other broadband options, connects with your phone’s contacts, calendar, etc.)
  • This car has “premium” and “enhanced” everything; purchased in 01/2018 for $180,000.
  • Asking $89,000

Attachments

• IMG-3735.jpg
    IMG-3735.jpg
    551.6 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG-3738.jpg
    IMG-3738.jpg
    813.7 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG-3737.jpg
    IMG-3737.jpg
    746.2 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG-3608.jpg
    IMG-3608.jpg
    688.7 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG-3613.jpg
    IMG-3613.jpg
    649.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG-3612.jpg
    IMG-3612.jpg
    699.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 5YJSA1E45HF229519 vehicle history report.pdf
    257.1 KB · Views: 45
Very nice looking car.

Just FYI: a brand new P with HW3 AP and MCU2 and all the other upgrades including 400 mile range is now around 95k.

You may have to reconsider your pricing to start seeing interest in the car.

glws

• Excellent condition: 31,500 wonderful miles
  • Vehicle history report is here
  • Photo slideshow is here
  • Free Unlimited Supercharging for car owner
  • "Performance" - Tesla’s flagship Model S P100D, dubbed the “world’s quickest production car.” A recent acceleration test of the Model S P100D by Drag Times revealed that the car delivers 0-60 mph time in 3.6 seconds.
  • 4 Driving modes: Chill, Sport, Ludicrous, and “Ludicrous Plus” (people involuntarily gasp)
  • 21" Turbine rims on summer performance tires
  • Sale includes: winter tires on 20” rims; 220V home charging station; & custom protective floor mats.
  • Red Multi-Coat, Black Premium Interior
  • Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive
  • Enhanced Autopilot (this and all other computerized capacities are constantly upgraded)
  • Premium Upgrades Package (includes things like the panoramic roof, heated steering wheel, cabin overheat protection, LED headlights that detect oncoming cars and automatically shift from high to low, windshield wipers that detect rain, filter for smelly air, “keep climate controls on for dog,” etc.)
  • Premium Connectivity (all kinds of music and other broadband options, connects with your phone’s contacts, calendar, etc.)
  • This car has “premium” and “enhanced” everything; purchased in 01/2018 for $180,000.
  • Asking $89,000

I sold the 2018 P100DL with 27.5K miles, for $75K, and it had FSD with MCU2/AP3. Your price range is more in territory of 2020 model s performance with FSD with low miles.

Thank you, folks, for your responses and advice!

MJP, I take your word for it that this car, in Ludicrous Plus, accelerates to 60mph in 2.6 seconds. I have never measured it.

I got the message that my price is too high. I am lowering my price, based on these criteria:
(1) what I learned on Edmunds.com about Model S P100Ds,
(2) that this car comes with winter rims and tires, a charging station, and custom protective floor mats, and
(3) that this car is a rare (gorgeous) red!

New price: $79,000