Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flash Poll for US Owners: Can you configure your Model 3?

US Owners: Do you have your Model 3 configure invite? (Pls check your Tesla acct before voting)

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

EinSV

Feb 6, 2016
NorCal
Inquiring minds want to know, have all US S/X/Roadster owners who reserved a Model 3 received their Model 3 configuration invites?

If not, how many are left?

US S/X/Roadster owners please vote using the buttons above. Since some owners who can configure have not received emails please do not vote (especially "no") until you have logged on to your Tesla account and hit "Manage" next to your Model 3 to see if you can configure.

You can change your vote if you receive a configuration invite while the poll is still open.

PS There is an existing poll for CA owners but it has been around a long time and many owners probably have not updated their status.

Last edited by a moderator:
My second reservation was mid last year and I received an invite in that last batch. I read that some owners that just reserved within weeks had already received an invite to configure. I would think that the next round of invites will be dominated by non-owners. That is my hope at least. I delayed both configs for various options.

• Helpful
Reactions: EinSV
So to confirm/clarify you have one non-US Model 3 reservation and one ex-US Model 3 reservation and your US reservation is ready to configure?
Correct. My US was ready to configure in late Dec 2017 IIRC. I'm waiting for AWD, light interior, CHAdeMO and maybe even P

• Helpful
Reactions: EinSV
I own one Roadster. (My daily driver for about 6 1/2 years.) I received my invite and configured/ordered my Model 3. Still waiting to be contacted about delivery, but it's only been a bit over 2 weeks since I ordered. Location: Spokane, WA.

Literally I just finished writing the above sentence when I got the phone call from Tesla's Model 3 delivery coordinator person. I can pick up my car on February 27, which is three weeks and four days after I placed my order. Except that I'm not going to Bellevue and driving a brand-new car over the mountains in winter, so they will deliver it, and she has to find out when they'll be able to do that.

I own one Roadster. (My daily driver for about 6 1/2 years.) I received my invite and configured/ordered my Model 3. Still waiting to be contacted about delivery, but it's only been a bit over 2 weeks since I ordered. Location: Spokane, WA.

Literally I just finished writing the above sentence when I got the phone call from Tesla's Model 3 delivery coordinator person. I can pick up my car on February 27, which is three weeks and four days after I placed my order. Except that I'm not going to Bellevue and driving a brand-new car over the mountains in winter, so they will deliver it, and she has to find out when they'll be able to do that.

Congrats! Good luck ironing out the delivery details ....