TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Flat Stanley at Superchargers

Discussion in 'New England' started by Robert.Boston, Feb 3, 2014.

1. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

If you haven't seen the thread, a forum member's son is trying to collect pictures of a Flat Stanley he designed at each of the Superchargers. JB Straubel sent one along from the Cross-Country trip.

He's got a lot of pics so far, but NONE from the New England chargers. If you live near one or are traveling by, please consider helping out.

2. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

I'll commit to JFK and Darien (north) on Friday on my return from London. Both will be on the way home.

3. JohnQ

JohnQ Active Member

Can't keep my commitment above. My flight to London was canceled last night (well, I bailed after a 6 hour delay, it was eventually canceled 3 hours later) and I was unable to print Mr. Stanley prior to driving back home.

4. David Rhee

David Rhee Member

I'll be in Jamestown RI over the weekend, so I'll take a pic from the RI Supercharger. David

5. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

On the 15th, weather permitting, I'm taking a ~1,500 mile road trip and will probably hit Greenwich on the way down.
    I have one prepared from our group trip to Greenwich which I had to skip at the last minute. I plan on hitting Kennedy
    and Syosset on the way back!

6. MarkR

MarkR Member

I am pleased to report that Flat Stanley recently visited the Supercharger in None, Alaska that does not yet exist! Keep it up Flat Stanley! Keep it up Cruz!

FlatStanleyNome.gif

7. EdA

EdA Model S P-2540

I hit Greenwich, CT (SB), Newark, DE, Bethesda, MD, Glen Allen (3X!!!), back to Bethesda, Newark, Syosset, NY and Greenwich, CT (NB).
    I think we did the Flat Stanley thing at 4 of them. Sadly we missed JFK although we drove right by it. We were late, NJ/NYC traffic combined
    with leaving an hour late...