Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flawless delivery experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The day finally arrived! This past Saturday I picked up my Model S - 85 kWh battery, silver metallic exterior, tan leather interior, tech package, 19" wheels, pano glass, twin chargers, smart suspension, fog lights, and parking sensors. I arrived a little bit early, we completed the final paperwork, did the final walkthrough on the car, took the tour of the factory (highly recommended!), and then took my new baby out for a spin. Drove about 150 miles in 3 hours or so, with short stop for lunch, and then back to the Fremont site. Charged up for a bit, and drove her home - huge grin on my face the whole time. Drove her to work today and she's just perfect in every way. No noise, everything works, the car is absolutely immaculate, no fit/finish issues, absolutely nothing even remotely out of spec or of concern. Can't speak highly enough of the people at the Fremont site, the Santana Row store, and the company as a whole. What a fantastic experience! Looking forward to many many years enjoying this amazing machine...