Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FLAWLESS Fully Customized LATE OCT 2018 Performance Model 3 20k miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
UPDATE: BACK FOR SALE AND STILL FLAWLESS...20,800miles. JUST PAID FOR REGISTRATION RENEWAL FOR ANOTHER YEAR ($661). Also, have HOV stickers which are valid until 9/30/2025!

I finally have my Model X Plaid and am ready to sell ASAP. Last time, I had to cancel because my Model X delivery was pushed back.
Ext1.jpeg
Ext2.jpeg
Ext3.jpeg
Int.jpeg
73B7F98E-B5D5-4F09-BDEF-2AA3FF90D6A1.jpeg97DC3050-9F9D-4A15-921E-F5DE2DB3001D.jpegE6E111B1-2441-4373-9A45-CCE0C1EB3CD6.jpegE09721C9-2B91-4246-935A-B845C2E481F7.jpegFB074413-800A-4D2A-BB37-A6689212C7ED.jpegIMG_2677.jpeg
$59,000 obo...will entertain reasonable offers.

First off, I had no intention to sell my baby but wifey approved a Model X Plaid…so here I am.

I am a physician who is obsessive compulsive and was psychotic with my car. My loss is your gain. I picked up the car in late September 2018 with Mitch Sison of Eco-Shine (Auto Finishing | Eco-shine auto reconditioning | United States) from Tesla at Marina Del Rey. We then drove the car straight to his shop where it underwent paint correction and then it was off to Xpel National Champion, Tyler Ohara of American Wrap Company (American Wrap Company, Los Angeles | Clear Bra, Wrap, Tint). The car underwent a full hand wrapping with Xpel Ultimate. There are no seams and the level of beauty is only to be seen. This car always looks dripping wet from a car show. Tyler then proceeded with full chrome delete with satin black. The next items to be completed were Xpel Stealth on the console, Xpel Ceramic tint on every single window, satin black powder coating of the Tesla rims, and customized steering wheel. Finally, it went back to Mitch for full ceramic coating. I will list all the features of the car below. I have never allowed any passengers or shoes in the car. It is spotless and flawless. Always garaged and never been on any trips.

FEATURES:

-20,800 MILES

-Full FSD (Full Self-Driving Capability) with latest hardware which was upgraded by Tesla Agoura Hills

-Full Paint Correction

-Full XPEL ULTIMATE (entire car hand wrapped)

-Xpel Stealth to center console

-Full Xpel Ceramic Tint-all windows including roof, driver window, rear window

-Full Ceramic Coating

-Full Chrome Delete (Satin Black)

-Rear Emblem Replaced with Satin Black Tesla lettering like Franz

-Satin Powder Coated Rims

-OEM Tesla Carbon Fiber Wheel Cap Kit

-Custom Steering wheel from RPM Tesla (my car is the one pictured on their website. Mark Paolella worked closely with me to get a perfect match as I was the first one to have this kind of steering wheel.) Model 3 & Y - Standard Steering Wheel - Real Open Pore Wood

-I will include original unused Tesla steering wheel was well

-Jeda V4 with magsafe and Alcantara finish wireless phone charger (Tesla Model 3 & Model Y Wireless Phone Charger - Jeda Products)

-Jeda USB Hub 6 in 1 (Tesla Model 3 USB Hub for Sentry and Dashcam storage - Jeda Products)

-Jeda Tray for charging Apple Watch, Airpods, etc (Tesla Model 3 and Y Center Console Organizer - Jeda Products)

-OEM Tesla interior liners (Model 3 All-Weather Interior Liners)

-OEM Tesla Trunk and Frunk and Rear Well Liners

-Interior and trunk Lights upgraded to color changing RPM Tesla LED lights

-Door Light upgraded to Red Tesla Logo

-Carbon Fiber Sill Plate Covers

-Liners for all door pockets

-Premium Connectivity until May 4, 2023

-Glass Screen Protector on screen since pick up from Tesla

-Carbon Fiber Cover for Frunk Logo

-Will include Autopilot buddy with magsafe

-Will include unopened small model 3 replica they used to include with purchases

Was hoping someone would appreciate and take good care of her.
Please let me know if there are any angles or any item you want a picture of and I'll post it. I am in Thousand Oaks, CA if any one wants to come see it in person.

Reactions: jjrandorin