Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FLO and ChargePoint announce a roaming partnership

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Good news. For Eastern Canada, I used to recommend the Electric Circuit card over the FLO because it's $5 less and the networks are interoperable. However, the Electric circuit isn't interoperable with Chargepoint. So, for Eastern Canada the FLO card/app is the only one which will work with FLO, Chargepoint and Electric Circuit.

Good news. For Eastern Canada, I used to recommend the Electric Circuit card over the FLO because it's $5 less and the networks are interoperable. However, the Electric circuit isn't interoperable with Chargepoint. So, for Eastern Canada the FLO card/app is the only one which will work with FLO, Chargepoint and Electric Circuit.
yeah unfortunately I think FLO still charges $15 for their RFID card, meanwhile ChargePoint’s is free. Here in Vancouver there’s a good mix of public stations for both networks so this new alliance is convenient. Unfortunately ChargePoint realtime station status doesn’t show in PlugShare (FLO’s does) but maybe this will change with this partnership?