Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Flo Charging Network - Trip to Montreal / Bell Centre

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have done some more digging around on the plugshare app and there does seem to be no shortage of charging solutions, even around Van Horne - Cote des Neiges area (my old stomping grounds). As I noted, the Flo app and the Electrique Circuit app I found on the app store have almost the exact same interface but seem to be 2 totally separate companies / operations. Someone had said it is advisable to actually order a card rather than rely on the app but this means 2 cards with 2 separate $10 charges for the cards?

I have never seen E.C. in Toronto, but there are some Flo chargers although they are incredibly expensive - for my trip to Montreal, perhaps ordering an E.C. card would be more "worth it"? I know there is a lot of supercharging available, but I will be doing a fair bit of around town driving and likely parking outside in what could be cold temps so looking to be as prepared as I can.

Except the ChargePoint app isn’t equipped with the Flo network yet

You must have an old version of the Chargepoint app. The current version allows you to find and activate FLO stations. The image is of my chargepoint app offering me the chance to start a session at a FLO station. cpoint.jpg

Attachments

• cpoint.jpg
    cpoint.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 46