Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mat liner for Model X 6-seater (2020)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It seems that there wasn't much interest in this topic, so I'll post some options here for future reference in case someone has questions or wants to expand on this.

My search as brought me to a few top options so far:
If there are other options one should consider, feel free to post them. If you have experience with either of the three above, it would be great to hear your feedback.

Last edited:
Looking for recommendations for the cargo liner for the legacy Model X 6-seater. Ideally, the same mat would work for the 3rd row up or down. If that doesn't exist, that's okay.
If you want a better quality, all-season universal floor mats, I suggest you consider the TPE Model S floor mats of TESERY website. These Tesla Model X floor mats are designed with 3D laser scanning technology and are made of premium TPE material.
They will protect the car carpet from rain, fog, snow, liquids, debris, and other messes.These Tesla Model X floor mats are a great investment for anyone who wants to keep their car looking its best.

If you want a better quality, all-season universal floor mats, I suggest you consider the TPE Model S floor mats of TESERY website. These Tesla Model X floor mats are designed with 3D laser scanning technology and are made of premium TPE material.
They will protect the car carpet from rain, fog, snow, liquids, debris, and other messes.These Tesla Model X floor mats are a great investment for anyone who wants to keep their car looking its best.
But i don't see an option for 6 seater!