Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor Mat Vendor

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone found a good source for Lloyd's mats (either rubbertite or protector) that ship to Hawaii for reasonable rates? Now that my X delivery is getting closer, I'm starting to look for mats for the frunk and trunk, and since Tesla and Weathertech don't have their mats out yet, I'm interested in Lloyds mats instead.

Lloyd's has a lot of online vendors, but the first three I tried all want $80+ for shipping to Hawaii, which is almost as much as the mats I'm ordering cost! One vendor wanted $150 to ship two mats (that only cost $70) via Fedex 2-day shipping, and that was the only method available! I'm continually surprised by how ignorant most mainland/online stores are regarding shipping merchandise to Hawaii.

Anyone bought Lloyd's Rubbertite or protector mats here? Where did you get them?

Thanks!

Not for the X, but I did buy Lloyds Rubbertite maps for my Leaf way back when from AutoAnything and I don't recall shipping being that bad. Just checked right now and they charge $20 per order item for FedEx 2 day (cheapest shipping option to HI) now so $40 shipping for the frunk and trunk mats which, while not cheap, is certainly better than $80.

Checked Autoanything.com. Unfortunately, the only shipping option available to Hawaii is Fedex 2-day, which they apply to each item in the order. I refuse to pay $48 to ship $70 of floor mats. I guess I'll just wait for a free shipping offer or the Telsa/Weathertech mats.