Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor Mats Again

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I am looking for floor mats for my MS LR 2022, and found these -
How legit is the vendor and can anyone tell me about the quality of the mats. The Tesla ones are out of stock, and I am thinking of getting either these or the Weathertech ones (I dont like their logos that much).
Let me know about the vendor and the quality of the mats please?

Cheers!

Hi all,

I am looking for floor mats for my MS LR 2022, and found these -
How legit is the vendor and can anyone tell me about the quality of the mats. The Tesla ones are out of stock, and I am thinking of getting either these or the Weathertech ones (I dont like their logos that much).
Let me know about the vendor and the quality of the mats please?

Cheers!
3D Maxpider mats are fantastic. I prefer the Elegant line vs. Kagu, but there are lots of reviews on TMC if you search for Kagu. The bad news is that they have yet to release mats that fit the 2021+ refresh, and are targeting early next year. So either wait for these or go with another brand if you need something for this winter. FYI, I got the Tesmanian (Tesla Accessories and News | TESMANIAN) rear cargo mat and it's great. I believe someone else got their full mat set and also said they like it.

Reactions: ChooseFreedom
I have the Kagus for my 2020. Probably need to wait for a better fit for 2021 model. I have always had weathertech in my cars, but these look nicer to me, with texture that almost looks like fabric. They also hold water/messes, and rinse off easily. I bought mine from autoanything as well. Only issue is the shiny chrome plastic logo. Enamel paint didn't work, but black Plasti-Dip did the trick.

Hey man, why not try TESERY Tesla floor mats? We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide premuim Tesla floor mats for Model Y and Model 3. You can go to the product details page through this link to learn more: All Weather 3D Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2018-2023 & Model Y 2021-2

Some pictures of the Model 3 floor mats:
1_5_极速看图.jpg

I got these "car mats customs" mats recently. $150 for pair of fronts. Fitment and coverage are excellent. Definitely will not be as durable as weathertechs or spiders but changes it up for a bit.

P.S: I take no accountability for what's playing on radio, its my wife's car! :p

PXL_20221209_140330072.jpg

Hey man, why not try TESERY Tesla floor mats? We focus on Tesla accessories, and we provide premuim Tesla floor mats for Model Y and Model 3. You can go to the product details page through this link to learn more: All Weather 3D Floor Mats for Tesla Model 3 2018-2023 & Model Y 2021-2

Some pictures of the Model 3 floor mats:
View attachment 889899
You may want to post your ads in forums for which you actually make products. The OP is seeking mats for a MS, not a 3 or Y.