Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

floor mats comparison help

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

everydaychris

Feb 10, 2020
CA
Sup guys! I got my hands on two very popular floor mats.

Question to you guys:
What do you want to see in a comparison video?
Aside from the looks, is there something in particular you look for when you choose floor mats to protect your carpet and car?

I dont know that I am the right demographic to suggest anything, since I very rarely watch youtube videos unless they are on a subject of something I am specifically trying to fix / do, and the person is showing me how to do it.

With that being said, my suggestion on what I might want to see / Hear about would be:

1. The order process, if these were ordered by you under a normal process and not provided to you by the vendor for review (if vendor provided the product to you for review, the order process obviously isnt applicable / relevant)

2. Appearance quality of the product, does it look good in person?

3. (important), installation and fit, how does it fit, does it raise up anywhere at all, how easy / hard was it to get it installed to fit properly, any chance of it shift / moving from normal use, etc?

4. (applicable if they are water resistant / proof), How easy are they to wash down / clean?

5. Any other quirks, such as visible stitching from tags, logos, appearance of the pattern on the floormats (if any) etc.

6. Your thoughts on value for money

7. Which one would you buy if you were a regular owner (if they were provided to you). If you purchased both, which one are you going to keep, or keep installed in your vehicle, and why?

Reactions: everydaychris