Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats (dead petal)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered some nice mats on Amazon and now realize- doesn't cover the dead pedal which is now carpet. Ugg.. Gonna return these I guess. Anyone got recommendations? Seems like Maxpider is the favorite?

Looking for Frunk and Trunk too- all in one package preferred.

All weather is good- as I prefer that to carpet - but don't need anything too crazy as I'm in LA.

Have the 3D Maxpider kagu ones in both our cars (2017 MS and 2018 Model 3) and very happy with them. The dead pedal area on both of our years versions goes up pretty high on the dead pedal for coverage. Also in Calif and while we get rain, no snow here, but if we drove to the mnts. to ski it would be a concern. Not all all-weather mats go up as far on the dead pedal as ours do. So just wanted to point that out when you are considering which mats to choose if that coverage will be important to keeping your carpeting clean.

Reactions: MikeR55
Have the 3D Maxpider kagu ones in both our cars (2017 MS and 2018 Model 3) and very happy with them. The dead pedal area on both of our years versions goes up pretty high on the dead pedal for coverage. Also in Calif and while we get rain, no snow here, but if we drove to the mnts. to ski it would be a concern. Not all all-weather mats go up as far on the dead pedal as ours do. So just wanted to point that out when you are considering which mats to choose if that coverage will be important to keeping your carpeting clean.

Yeah I own 2 homes in Big Bear so keeping that in mind as well.

Ordered some nice mats on Amazon and now realize- doesn't cover the dead pedal which is now carpet. Ugg.. Gonna return these I guess. Anyone got recommendations? Seems like Maxpider is the favorite?

Looking for Frunk and Trunk too- all in one package preferred.

All weather is good- as I prefer that to carpet - but don't need anything too crazy as I'm in LA.

Max spider actually used my car for the new 2020 matmeasurements. Their new mats will address the dead peddle issue but won't be out for a few months

Reactions: MikeR55