Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats for 5-passenger X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there all-weather floor mats available for the 5 passenger version? I'm assuming the front mats are the same as for 6 and 7 seat, and there's a cargo area mat available through Tesla, but is there anything for the floor between front and rear seats?

Would the 2nd row mats for the 7 passenger version work? Or are the seats not the same?

No 5-seat yet— I am also waiting for the Tesla’s All Weather mats (which are actually Weather Tech’s “Laser Measured FloorLiners”) 2nd row versions to be released for the 5-seater.

Tesla said they are in production when I emailed the accessories team a few days ago... (who knows what that actually means in Tesla time ;)). When I contacted Weather Tech— they said their contract may limit direct sales and I should go through Tesla for the Model X— strange as they do sell them for the Model S.

I did purchased both trunk mats, and the 1st row from Tesla— and I’m a fan. Great quality. Only negative is I wish the front row was a little less rugged looking. I love the trunk mats. Lips on all of the mats to keep any spilled liquid contained. Fantastic contouring / shape for perfect fit. This front mats are stiff/rigid with Velcro that adheres to the factory installed Velcro under the stock mats— I don’t see anyways these will slip over time.

Note: the back trunk mat covers both underfloor storage spaces— making the forward one (near the seats) a bit harder to access.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Xtek and jgalak
There is also no 7 seat as those are the old 7 seat. They don’t have the new 7 seat which is like the 5 seat :). I’m looking for the second row also.

I have the front row and have used WT mats for many years, excellent. Just wish Tesla would give them the specs more quickly (can’t see what else could be the hold up!).

• Informative
Reactions: Ski_
No 5-seat yet

Ummm, this is an incorrect statement. Perhaps you meant to say that Tesla has not offered the Weathertech-specific mats yet, but numerous others are available. I've had the Lloyd's Rubbertite mats for a long time now, offered in many colors (which will never happen with the Tesla ones). The Lloyd's ones obviously look different and do not have the extra tall lip on the side, but otherwise have been great for me.

Ummm, this is an incorrect statement. Perhaps you meant to say that Tesla has not offered the Weathertech-specific mats yet, but numerous others are available. I've had the Lloyd's Rubbertite mats for a long time now, offered in many colors (which will never happen with the Tesla ones). The Lloyd's ones obviously look different and do not have the extra tall lip on the side, but otherwise have been great for me.
Right, sorry, we were talking about from Tesla. There are several good third party ones. Do need to make that clear! If you like WeatherTech, Tesla is the source for the X. Seems like you can now get WT for the S direct from WT. if you like softer material, then third party ones are great.

Not sure how Lloyd’s or others match up with all the second row permutations!

Reactions: Xtek and Ski_
I purchased the ToughPro mats for my 5 seater and they have worked out great. I'm very impressed with the overall quality and the coverage they provide for the floor. The second row mat covers almost every inch of the floor. It slides under the front seats and slides under the middle row seats.

I only had to modify the trunk mat slightly to allow for access to the leather strap to lift the rear cargo panel.

ToughPro Model X Rear and Frunk Mats
ToughPro Model X 5 Seater Mats

Reactions: Maximus-MX