Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor Mats for 6 seater with 2nd Row Console

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took a gamble with this seller on eBay and it paid off. The fit was pretty good (near perfect actually), though the 2 mats in the rear tend to slide and need readjustment. I'm not too picky about this kind of stuff, so it worked well for my MX. The black with red stitching gives the interior an excellent look. I have a six-seater without console picked up in July 2017.

6 Colors Leather Floor Mats for Tesla Model X - 3 rows -2016-2017 Carpets Liner | eBay

As with all international sellers who custom make these products, your mileage may vary.

I took a gamble with this seller on eBay and it paid off. The fit was pretty good (near perfect actually), though the 2 mats in the rear tend to slide and need readjustment. I'm not too picky about this kind of stuff, so it worked well for my MX. The black with red stitching gives the interior an excellent look. I have a six-seater without console picked up in July 2017.

6 Colors Leather Floor Mats for Tesla Model X - 3 rows -2016-2017 Carpets Liner | eBay

As with all international sellers who custom make these products, your mileage may vary.

Can you take a picture of what you have?

Might take me a little while, but will try to post a pic. Only real drawback to these mats is the lack of fixation of the mats in the rear two rows. The front two mats don't move. Material seems pretty durable.
Any update on the pictures? Doesn't need to be studio quality, I just want to see what it looks like because the picture on the product page is not of a Tesla

Edit: oops didn't see date of last post. Anyways, if anyone is still looking for feedback on the toughpro...

We ended up ordering the toughpro via Amazon as we didnt want to go through a winter with just the standard fabric mats since Tesla hasn't made an all weather one for the 6 seater plus console. Toughpro fit is very good. As noted in reviews, they don't have a lip on the edges so if you're really tracking in a lot of snow, the melted water may overflow but so far we've found the honeycombs do a decent job of holding snow from the kids boots as well as minor drinks spills.

• Informative
Reactions: Seattle Tom
Edit: oops didn't see date of last post. Anyways, if anyone is still looking for feedback on the toughpro...

We ended up ordering the toughpro via Amazon as we didnt want to go through a winter with just the standard fabric mats since Tesla hasn't made an all weather one for the 6 seater plus console. Toughpro fit is very good. As noted in reviews, they don't have a lip on the edges so if you're really tracking in a lot of snow, the melted water may overflow but so far we've found the honeycombs do a decent job of holding snow from the kids boots as well as minor drinks spills.

Thanks - I'm debating... I don't take delivery until March ... hoping that Tesla has it for the 6 w. center sometime sooooon ish. I'm wondering if we get the one without center if we can remove the console and just cut out what we need then reinstall console.