Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor mats for my Y Performance: ordered um back in early June. Trunk mat came in 2 pieces. Told Jason, co- founder, I thought It would come as one, n

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Floor mats for my Y Performance: ordered um back in early June. Trunk mat came in 2 pieces. Emailed Jason, co- founder, assuming It would come as one, not 2 pieces. Jason immediately took the high road and ordered the one piece version, with delivery expected later this month. No problem! Top tier guy with the right attitude about customer service…and satisfaction. Cudos to Jason at Tesla Motor Club!

Floor mats for my Y Performance: ordered um back in early June. Trunk mat came in 2 pieces. Emailed Jason, co- founder, assuming It would come as one, not 2 pieces. Jason immediately took the high road and ordered the one piece version, with delivery expected later this month. No problem! Top tier guy with the right attitude about customer service…and satisfaction. Cudos to Jason at Tesla Motor Club!
no clue whom you ordered from, or who jason is, but glad hes a top tier guy

Reactions: CS@Tshields