Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Floor Mats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got the Evannex front and rear floor mats and they fit nice and should be much more durable than the fabric mats that came with the car. The only mat that has any adhesive is the driver mat. The others just lie in place. They have some weight so I think they will work out fine. I also got the Tesmanian rear trunk mat and like it a lot. It has a lip so anything spilled should be contained. The trunk mat has a folding crease so you can access the lower storage compartment easily.

I have the AuTailor 9 piece set that is sold on Amazon. I'm happy with them. They are the only set that has split mats for the two sub-trunk lids in the rear. Most others are one piece. They fit well and seem well made. They have a pseudo-carbon fiber woven look that looks good with the Y's black interior. One thing I did notice is that stuff does slide around a lot back there and to prevent that I got an organizer to help hold stuff in place. The Y has just too much temptation to drive aggressively and it is very easy to toss your groceries around taking a corner too fast!:D:rolleyes:

I still don’t have my Maxpider full set and I ordered in May.

It all depends on who you ordered with and when I assume. I went with teslarati who’ve done a great job of making sure people who order know where they stand in line to receive them, currently only the 4 piece and 7 piece is all they have for offer.

The first shipment wasn’t going to arrive until August I believe. They don’t expect any to go out until late August.

Reactions: DelPhonic1
CAB89A4B-6764-4B4B-BAF2-B5B0D9A4738B.png