Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just received the trunk mats for our 7 seater and they are garage. Just thought I share the photos and hope that helps your decision buying from them. The mat will not stay when the 3rd row is in used. I found another seller on Amazon with better fitment, and with fast shipping.

Video
lol love your defeat at the end. I had been looking for the generic of all these mats for these companies becuase they are all the same. thanks fo rthe amazon link. this is the only two pieces im missing for our set

lol love your defeat at the end. I had been looking for the generic of all these mats for these companies becuase they are all the same. thanks fo rthe amazon link. this is the only two pieces im missing for our set
Same here and the seller also has the 2nd row seat back mats as well. It will be completed for our 7 seater trunk

Attachments

• 82939737-F190-4769-B9E3-A0F7B9579524.png
    82939737-F190-4769-B9E3-A0F7B9579524.png
    818.8 KB · Views: 122
We never threaten you, we were just responding to the way you in the same tone emailing us. I believe you were threatening us by letting us know how you were going to post negative things about us if we did not respond within your time frame and absorb the shipping costs for your return.
We understand you are not happy with our trunk and frunk mats and would like to return them. Our return policy is the following - the mats must not have been used and be in the same condition as you received them. Once we receive the mats we will gladly credit your original form of payment. The customer is responsible for shipping the mats back to us.
Our mats our made of the same 3d quality as our floor mats (not a cheap thin rubber). The trunk mat has a lip to prevent any spillage onto the carpet or between the seats. The third row mat is not meant to be used when the 3rd row seats are up (only when they are down). Our trunk and frunk mats fit perfectly.

Hi Everyone,

Just received the 2021 Model Y 7 seater trunk/frunk mats this week that I purchased a while back from Teslashields. Just thought I share the photos and provide an honest review. It did take a long time, I preordered back in 5/30/2021 and received the Tesla Model Y (7 seater) Trunk and frunk mat set Version II which doesn't look like it's available anymore. Maybe only version 3 is available now and the one in their website also has the underside mat which I did not receive. I received 3 pieces, 2 for trunk and 1 frunk. 2 pieces for the trunk due to 7 seater being folded and unfolded. The version I have doesn't look like it can attach to the 3rd row seat like the one showing in their website so when unfolded you would have to set the trunk mat aside and the 2nd piece back side of the trunk mat can only be fitted in one way of the trunk meaning if you reverse it the trunk to get it to flat you will not have a completely flat trunk mat, you can see in the photos. But overall the material seems good and there was no folding mark like when I got the floor mat they folded part of the mat so maybe their shipping company is finally getting better. I'm still waiting for the 3rd row floor mat from the original order so will report back once I get them. Hope that helps your decision. Bottom line is I'm happy with frunk but trunk is a little weird. View attachment 768669View attachment 768670 View attachment 768667View attachment 768668
So Glad you like our mats!