Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello. My order was placed in February. Ive texted multiple times (from my number ending in 1468) but no reply.
When can I expect my mats? My Credit card company is telling me it’s not too late to open a case with them if I don’t receive what I paid for months ago.

Hello. My order was placed in February. Ive texted multiple times (from my number ending in 1468) but no reply.
When can I expect my mats? My Credit card company is telling me it’s not too late to open a case with them if I don’t receive what I paid for months ago.
Hi just checked my phone records and have never received a message from you. If you can please call/text me at 786-838-6897 ill get you all squared away

Hi just checked my phone records and have never received a message from you. If you can please call/text me at 786-838-6897 ill get you all squared away
Just texted you at 11:44am EST. Thanks The previous # I was texting, was a 323 area code. That number texted me back in februrary telling me my order was confirmed, order #, etc. So I've been texting that #

Last edited:
Anyone have luck cancelling their order? Getting pretty impatient. Ordered in May.
Nope.. asked them to cancel it on the 16th and I get this response “I can’t becUse your order is being processed and is about to be sent out to you.” It’s been a week and still getting the same generic response of it’s still being processed. I will most likely open up a case with paypal today its not sent out EOD

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
Hello everyone,

Our inventory has finally finished being kitted and is all ready to be sent out! We have just started sending out orders! Customers should be getting an automated email with their tracking numbers today and early next week! I apologize for the wait as this out of our control but the good news is that this will not happen again as we finally got everything squared away.

New Here. Are there any buyers who have confirmed receipt of the Tesla Shields Model Y floormats? What was the original projected date and current estimated delivery date? How many total were ordered/shipped?
I don't think any of us have received it yet. Preordered in May. I'm giving them the benefits of the doubt but starting to lose faith also. 2 weeks ago the item arrived in the US, last Wednesday it arrived in their warehouse for packing/shipping, it's 1 1/2 weeks later no shipping information and they indicated it was shipping this week. The latest communication looks like it'll be ship next week, so if I don't get any shipment notification next week I guess I have to follow what everyone else does here try to work through credit card company for a refund. I also have a trunk mat preordered so thinking about what to do there also. I know there will be people defending/questioning, but 1 1/2 weeks to pack about I think they indicated 200-300 sets of preordered mat and looks like potentially can extend to now 2-3 weeks?

Reactions: TShieldDesigns
Yes, processing is slated to end tomorrow with shipment to commence soon after.
FYI:
Everyone has been quite patient. You keep promising timelines and not meeting them. If I dont have at least a tracking/shipping number provided to me by COB Tuesday, I'm filing a formal case with paypal and ensuring the moderators/admins of this website are aware..

Thank you.

I spoke with Jason. There are multiple issues (not from their side but other logistical issues that are out of his control). I've received tracking but still awaiting on items and I'm sure it's very frustrating for everyone.

The logistical side of the warehouse has had issues post covid on fulfillment. Keep in mind, this is almost every vendor that has to go through this type of logistical issue.

I do wish everyone can get their hands on the product ASAP but this isn't Amazon and we can't expect these vendors to fulfill orders immediately. Also, the approved posts that Jason and the team can post has to be approved by the mods so that's why it may seem communication may be slower than usual.

Right now, it's a warehouse/fulfillment issue which their team is trying to solve and work on. This isn't a scam so let's all try to be more patient.

Reactions: tshields
Nope.. asked them to cancel it on the 16th and I get this response “I can’t becUse your order is being processed and is about to be sent out to you.” It’s been a week and still getting the same generic response of it’s still being processed. I will most likely open up a case with paypal today its not sent out EOD
Who told you that?

Fyi everyone. Jason sent me this. Apparently he updated whats going on via tmc but his post wasn't approved yet.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210723-152305_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210723-152305_Messages.jpg
    190.2 KB · Views: 62
I don't think any of us have received it yet. Preordered in May. I'm giving them the benefits of the doubt but starting to lose faith also. 2 weeks ago the item arrived in the US, last Wednesday it arrived in their warehouse for packing/shipping, it's 1 1/2 weeks later no shipping information and they indicated it was shipping this week. The latest communication looks like it'll be ship next week, so if I don't get any shipment notification next week I guess I have to follow what everyone else does here try to work through credit card company for a refund. I also have a trunk mat preordered so thinking about what to do there also. I know there will be people defending/questioning, but 1 1/2 weeks to pack about I think they indicated 200-300 sets of preordered mat and looks like potentially can extend to now 2-3 weeks?
As far as I know, the current issue is that Jason had to manually upload 700 orders via excel and he made a typo of some sort on the sku reference in the excel that doesn't match the redstag one(?). He told me he has to manually change each one (?) and reupload.

Redstag has been able to process orders for the past couple hours but we weren't aware of the issue and are now in the process of updating the file for resubmission, causing some chaos but it's probably one of the most minor things I've seen in terms of issues.